We spent many hours on research to finding polymer clay white oven bake, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best polymer clay white oven bake, you should not miss this article. polymer clay white oven bake coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 6 polymer clay white oven bake by our suggestions
952 reviews analysed
1. Polyform Sculpey III Polymer Clay 8 Oz: White
- Available in 44 vibrant colors
- Perfect for jewelry, home décor, mixed media, seasonal items and more!
- Bakes hard and takes on a matte, bisque type finish.
- Shape, bake and once cool can be sanded, drilled, carved and finished with sculpey brand glaze
- Sculpey III is soft and pliable, works and feels like ceramic clay but will not dry out when exposed to air
Sculpey III is the perfect clay for beginners, kids and moms. This is a great introduction to crafting with clay because it is soft, easy to use and will stay soft until you bake it in your home oven. Sculpey III comes in 44 vibrant colors and is perfect for jewelry, figurines, home décor and seasonal items. Sculpey III is the best brand for image transfer due to the superior adhesion of the original images ink to the clay. Sculpey III provides inspiration for crafters everywhere and is the ideal medium to use for creating special projects for every occasion. Sculpey III can be blended easily to create custom colors or special techniques. Conforms to ASTM D4236. Recommended for ages 8 and up. Made in USA.
2. Original Sculpey Sculpturing Compound White Oven-Bake Clay – Great for School and Art Projects – 1 Lb, Pack of 3
- STAYS SOFT UNTIL BAKED – The Original Sculpey is oven-bake clay that remains soft and flexible until it is baked.
- FIRST OVEN-BAKE CLAY – The Original Sculpey is America’s first oven bake clay. People have been using it for generations for their arts and crafts.
- GREAT FOR ART PROJECTS – Clays are great for art projects as they provide many creative possibilities. It is perfect for creating jewelry pieces, embellishments, and more.
- ORIGINAL WHITE – The clay is available in White
- THREE PACKS – The item is available in three 1 lb boxes
The Original Sculpey oven-bake clay is soft and flexible. It works and feels like ceramic clay, but it stays soft until it is baked. This sculpturing compound can be carved, drilled, sanded, and painted with water-based acrylic paints. The Sculpey Clay is excellent for school and art projects. It leaves a lot of room for creativity because, with Sculpey, everything is possible. This item is available in White and comes in three packs.
3. Polyform Sculpey Original Polymer Clay, 1.75-Pound, White
SCULPEY-Sculpey Polymer Clay. America’s original oven-bake clay! Sculpey is soft and pliable; works and feels like ceramic clay but will not dry out when exposed to air. Perfect for everything from molded items to free form jewelry pieces; figurines; ornaments and scrapbooking embellishments. Shape; bake and once cool can be sanded; drilled; carved; glues; inked; painted with water based acrylics or Sculpey Brand Glaze. Weight: 28oz/793.5g. Available in a variety of colors. Conforms to ASTM D4236. Recommended for ages 8 and up. WARNING: Choking Hazard-product forms small parts. Not for children under 3 years. Made in USA.
4. Staedtler FIMO Soft Polymer Clay – -Oven Bake Clay for Jewelry, Sculpting, Crafting, White 8020-0
- Make your own professional-level crafts, no special equipment needed. Simply bake FIMO clay in any oven at 230F (110C) for 30 minutes
- FIMO oven-bake clay stays workable and pliable right up until you bake it. After baking, solid pieces can be carved and are break-resistant. Best of all, all oven-hardening FIMO types can be mixed together
- Poly beads, flowers, plates, brooches, bookmarks, animals and more, if you can imagine it, you can make it with FIMO’s modeling clay
- Staedtler’s polymer clay opens up a world of crafting and deco art to anyone, whether you’re just starting out, or are already an experienced artist
- Sculpting clay for anyone at any level – kids on up to their parents. Whether it’s in the school, home or studio, Staedtler brings ideas to life
If you can think it, you can make it in FIMO! Imagine producing keychains, little boxes and baskets, hair clips, earrings, notebook covers, placemats, pendants, brooches, fantasy sculptures and, well, more! It’s all within reach with FIMO special craft clay. A blend of art, quality and fun, as only Staedtler can make it. Enjoy hours of absorbing, artistic crafting play, without having to worry about hardening or breaking. FIMO stays soft and pliable no matter if you leave it out for days, or work it for hours. Then, finalize your art right in your home oven. (We recommend a dedicated countertop oven if you’ll be doing a lot of crafting). Notes and suggestions: FIMO can be sanded and polished Already hardened FIMO elements can be baked multiple times for projects that require multiple hardening passes The hardened clay can be varnished with special FIMO paints or painted with suitable pens or acrylic and oil paints FIMO should only be washed by hand, not in dishwashers. Dishwashing detergent is too harsh and can harm the material. Holes for FIMO jewelry and beads can either be made with a needle before hardening or drilled with a hand drill after hardening. Broken FIMO parts can be easily attached again using super glue
5. Sculpey S8 Original Polymer Clay, 8-Pound, White
Sculpey Original Polymer Clay, 8-Pound, White
6. Sculpey Original Clay, 3-3/4-Pound, White
America’s original oven-bake clay. Sculpey is soft and pliable and will not dry out when exposed to air. Perfect for making all kinds of crafts from free-form jewelry pieces to scrapbook embellishments. Just shape; bake; and cool. Once cooled Sculpey can be sanded; drilled; carved; glued; inked; and glazed. This package contains 3.75-pound of white Sculpey oven-bake clay. Conforms to ASTM D4236. Non-toxic. Made in USA.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Polymer Clay White Oven Bake for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!