We spent many hours on research to finding poison ivy laundry detergent, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best poison ivy laundry detergent, you should not miss this article. poison ivy laundry detergent coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 poison ivy laundry detergent by our suggestions
684 reviews analysed
1. Tecnu Extreme Poison Ivy & Oak Scrub—Removes Toxin from Skin That Causes Poison Ivy and Poison Oak Rash, 4-Ounce Tube, (Pack of 2)
- Best choice if your poison ivy or oak rash has already Started–Apply to entire body in a shower
- Rash spreading? Gets to the root of your problem by removing urushiol, the toxic oil from the plant that is causing your rash to spread
- Is your itching unbearable? This product also removes the source of the itching to allow your body to begin its natural healing process Unimpeded
- 100% Guaranteed and used by Forestry workers, landscapers, gardeners, hikers, mountain bikers and others for decades
- Excellent first choice before cortisone and hydro-cortisone treatment
New 2 pack! Tecnu Extreme Poison Ivy & Oak Scrub is Tec Labs’ biggest selling product for poison oak and ivy. It’s your all-in-one solution. Tecnu Extreme is most commonly used if the rash has already begun because it removes the poison oak and ivy oil, urushiol, that causes the spreading and itching. If a rash has begun, apply Tecnu Extreme as soon as possible to the entire body for best results. The toxins that cause the rash to spread are invisible to the eye and could still be present on the skin. Removing the toxin (urushiol), which is the source of the spreading rash, helps allow your body’s natural healing process to start unimpeded. You can also keep Tecnu Extreme on hand, or in the shower, for use before a rash begins. Tecnu Extreme gets to the root of your problem by removing the toxin (urushiol) that is the source of a poison ivy rash. So, if you think you’ve been exposed to the plants, be proactive by applying Tecnu Extreme to exposed skin within 8 hours of exposure, or sooner. Tecnu Extreme is unique in that it contains natural micro-beads to help exfoliate the poison ivy toxin that is bound to the skin. And it’s simple to use. Just wet the skin and apply an ample amount of Tecnu Extreme to the affected areas and rub gently for 15 seconds. Then rinse off thoroughly with water. If you are hypersensitive to poison ivy, wash your entire body with Tecnu Extreme. Tecnu Extreme is sometimes incorrectly spelled Technu Extreme. It is also referred to as a poison ivy soap or poison ivy wash. Both are common descriptions this popular product. If a rash has begun, use Tecnu Extreme Poison Ivy & Oak Scrub to remove the toxin. Then apply Calagel Anti-Itch Gel to the affected areas. Tecnu Extreme does not contain plastic microbeads. The exfoliating ingredient in Tecnu Extreme is silicon dioxide (SiO2), also known as silica. It is a natural compound made of two of the earth’s most abundant materials: silicon (Si) and oxygen (O2). Silicon dioxide is most often recognized in the form of quartz, and It’s found naturally in water, plants, animals, and the earth.
2. Tecnu Extreme Poison Ivy & Oak Scrub—Removes Toxin from Skin that Causes Poison Ivy and Poison Oak Rash, 4-ounce Tube
- Best Choice if Your Poison Ivy or Oak Rash Has Already Started–Apply to Entire Body in a Shower
- Rash Spreading? Gets to the Root of Your Problem by Removing Urushiol, the Toxic Oil from the Plant That is Causing Your Rash to Spread
- Is Your Itching Unbearable? This Product also Removes the Source of the Itching to Allow Your Body to Begin its Natural Healing Process Unimpeded
- 100% Guaranteed and Used By Forestry Workers, Landscapers, Gardeners, Hikers, Mountain Bikers and Others for Decades
- Excellent First Choice Before Cortisone and Hydro-Cortisone Treatment
3. Humco Ivy Wash – Poison Ivy Cleanser, 6 oz.
4. Tec Labs Tecnu Original Poison Oak & Ivy Outdoor Skin Cleanser – First Step in Poison Ivy Treatment – 12 Ounce
- Tecnu Original Outdoor Skin Cleanser is a poison ivy wash designed to remove the rash-causing oil (urushiol) from your skin after exposure to poison ivy, poison oak, & poison sumac plants
- Removes skunk spray and tree sap from skin and pets
- Tecnu cleanses and removes residual urushiol (the resin from poison oak, ivy, and sumac) from skin, clothes, metals and pets. Limiting spread of already existing rash
- A must-have for gardeners, hikers, and mountain bikers to prevent rash and itching outbreaks
- As part of a complete poison ivy treatment regimen, wash with Tecnu Original Outdoor Skin Cleanser and follow up with Calagel Medicated Anti-itch Gel
When nature calls, don’t let an itchy, uncomfortable rash slow you down! Tecnu Original Outdoor Skin Cleanser is a unique poison ivy soap designed to remove the rash-causing oil (urushiol) from your skin, and other contaminated areas, after exposure to poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac plants. Our special cleanser can be used before the rash begins or as soon as possible after it surfaces to wash away oils that cause the rash, itching and spreading. When used within 8 hours of exposure to poisonous plants, Tecnu can remove poison oak and ivy oil before the rash begins. As a first step in rash prevention, simply apply Tecnu directly to dry skin, rub vigorously for two minutes and rinse with water. Once a poison plant rash has started, Tecnu will help remove any toxic oil on the skin, thereby removing the source of the spreading. This allows the natural healing process to begin unimpeded. For best results, use cleanser as soon as the rash emerges and apply to entire body. Apply to un-wetted skin, rub for two minutes, rinse in a luke-warm shower and towel dry. Repeat as needed. Poison ivy and oak oil can also be spread from contaminated clothing, shoes, gloves, tools and pets. Since urushiol does not evaporate, it can remain on contaminated items for months or even years at a time. Use the cleanser to wash off the oil from items and help avoid a rash from secondary contact. In addition to removing rash-causing oils, the special soap can also be used to remove sap, pitch, grease and tar from skin. It is also highly effective to remove skunk odor from a dog or pet. Apply to tools or gear to remove urushiol. Prior to use, test on a small area. Tecnu products are designed for those who love the outdoors, adventure and exploring. Our product collection includes Tecnu Original Outdoor Skin Cleanser, Tecnu Extreme Poison Ivy and Oak Scrub, Tecnu Rash Relief Spray and Calagel Anti-Itch Gel.
5. Fels Naptha Dial Laundry Soap, Multi
Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar Soap (Pack of 2)
6. Tecnu Skin Cleanser 12 oz(Pack of 2)
If you know, or think you have been, exposed to poison ivy plants (or poison oak and sumac) apply Tecnu Original to dry skin, rub vigorously for two minutes, then rinse with cool or tepid water. Although it is a soap, it can also be used without water. If you do not have access to water, you can remove Tecnu Original by wiping it off with a cloth.
7. Fels Naptha Laundry Bar and Stain Remover, 5 Ounce
Fels naptha is the golden bar that is excellent for pre treating greasy, oily stains like perspiration stains and ring around the collar. Fels naptha has stood the test of time for over 100 years so you know it really works.
8. Dial Corp. 04303 Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar Soap (Pack of 4)
9. Tecnu Outdoor Skin Cleanser 4 oz
2199350004OZ Features: Removes residual urushiol oil left by poison ivy species Use it within 2 to 8 hours of exposure to decrease the appearance of any rashes Specifications:
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Poison Ivy Laundry Detergent for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!