577 reviews analysed
1. BlueDriver Bluetooth Pro OBDII Scan Tool for iPhone & Android
- Read and clear your Check Engine Light and all other vehicle systems. Get your unlimited free vehicle specific Repair Reports, generated from our database of millions of fixes verified by ASE Certified Mechanics
- As easy to use as a code reader with all the capabilities of an expensive handheld scan tool, plus the benefits of your smartphone or tablet (free app updates, portability, saving data, interactive graphing of live data)
- Officially licensed and certified for Apple and Android devices
- The BlueDriver App and BlueDriver Sensor work exclusively with each other to ensure quality
- BlueDriver is the Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool trusted by mechanics and developed by Professional Engineers in North America
2. BAFX Products Bluetooth OBD2 / OBDII Diagnostic Car Scanner Reader Tool for Android
- COMPATIBILITY – The listing you are currently viewing is for our Bluetooth OBD2 scanner which is only compatible with Android or Windows devices! It will NOT work with iOS devices. We also offer a WiFi version for use with iOS devices (iPhones, iPads etc), scroll down and click “WiFi” to see it!
- OUR GUARANTEE – We promise our OBDII reader to work on ALL vehicles purchased in the USA that are model year 1996 or newer! Unlike cheaper OBD2 readers that claim to work on J1850 and CAN protocols, our REALLY does! Don’t be fooled. Many people buy cheap first but always end up buying ours, because our diagnostic scanner really works!
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY – Yes, you read that right. For 2 years you will be covered by our warranty against all manufacturing defects. With a hassle free claims process & friendly USA based support you cannot go wrong!
- MONITOR & ANALYZE – Our OBD2 diagnostic scanner is a must have tool for any DIY mechanic. You can reader & clear your check engine light and monitor different vehicle sensors in realtime to better locate your problems! Professional level diagnostics at an unbeatable price!
- IMPORTANT – This Bluetooth scanner is only for use with Android or Windows. Check out our WiFi version if you have an iOS (Apple) device. Also, in most cases you currently cannot read ABS, SRS, TPMS, VSC, Oil change lights with this diagnostic scanner.
3. OBDLink MX+ OBD2 Bluetooth Scanner for iPhone, Android, and Windows
- MORE DATA: This Bluetooth OBD2 scanner gives you more codes and advanced parameters than any other wireless OBD scanner – Unlimited FREE OEM data upgrades for Ford, GM, Mazda, Nissan/Infiniti, Toyota/Lexus/Scion vehicles.
- MORE VEHICLES: OBDLink MX+ reads and clears codes on all 1996 and newer OBD-II compliant vehicles – NO EXCEPTIONS
- MORE FEATURES: OBDLink App (included) provides advanced diagnostics, trip logging, multi-parameter graphing, customizable gauges, 0-60 times, 1/4 mile performance, Freeze Frame, SMOG readiness, over-voltage protection to prevent electrical fires, BatterySaver sleep mode so that it won’t drain your battery, firmware updates, Dropbox support and an industry-leading 3-year .
- MORE APPS: OBDLink MX+ works with dozens of popular 3rd party apps, including Torque, Harry’s Lap Timer, Carista, FORScan, AlfaOBD, BimmerCode and more. Some apps are only available for Android so please check with your app provider to make sure it is compatible with your device.
- MORE DEVICES: Works with iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Android, Windows and Kindle Fire
4. Veepeak OBDCheck BLE+ Bluetooth 4.0 OBD2 Scanner Code Reader for iOS & Android, Car Diagnostic Scan Tool for Check Engine Light Supports Year 1996 and Newer Vehicles in The US
- WORKS WITH IOS & ANDROID – Turn your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet into a sophisticated diagnostic scan tool and real-time performance monitor with a third-party OBD2 App such as OBD Fusion & Dash for iOS and Torque Pro & DashCommand for Android (more OBD2 Apps available on App Store and Google Play with prices from $0 to $9.99)
- FIX SIMPLE PROBLEMS YOURSELF – Read and clear check engine light trouble codes (both generic and manufacturer specific), reset Check Engine Light, prepare smog test and view real-time sensor readings (O2 Readings, EOT, EGT, Throttle, Boost, Speed, Fuel Trim, etc.) using your phone or tablet.
- UNIVERSAL VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY – Works with OBD2 / EOBD compliant cars and light trucks (in the United States, vehicles since year 1996 are supported, no brand limitation). Supports all five OBD-II protocols: CAN, KWP2000, ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
- BETTER CONNECTIVITY THAN WiFi – No complex settings or tricky connections plus much lower power consumption compared to WiFi. You can have access to your mobile data on iOS and Android when phone is connected to the scanner.
- Works with iOS, Android and Windows devices. Most recent model supports more AT commands for more features (requires app support). Comes with 30-day money back guarantee, 12-month hassle-free replacement warranty and easy to reach, friendly customer support. Problems after one Year? Please, still contact us!
iOS: iPhone, iPad (with Bluetooth 4.0 or above)
Android phone & tablet
Compatible APPs (more available on App Store and Google Play; may require purchase)
OBD Fusion, Torque Pro (Android only), BimmerCode (For BMW & Mini), BimmerLink (iOS only), Carista OBD2, JScan (for Jeep), DashCommand, Car Scanner ELM OBD2, Dash, OBD Auto Doctor, Dr. Prius, LeafSpy, TripLog, Harry’s Laptimer, TrackAddict
Supported OBD II Protocol
SAE J1850 PWM
SAE J1850 VPW
When using with a proper OBD2 App, you may:
Read and clear OBD II check engine light trouble codes
Reset check engine light
Pull many live sensor readings and get graph live data
Create your own dashboard
Know whether your vehicle is ready for emissions testing
And more to discover!
1 x Veepeak OBDCheck BLE OBD2 Scanner
1 x User Manual
5. Carista OBD2 Adaptador Bluetooth y App: Diagnostico, Personalización y Herramientas de Servicio con la última tecnología
- Adapter and app with dealer-level technology: diagnose, customize, and service your car
- Free 1-month trial of paid Carista app features
- Works on both iOS and Android via Bluetooth LE
- Compatible with a multitude of partner and third-party apps
- PAID app features (Advanced diagnostics, Customize and Service) are only supported on certain models by Volkswagen, Nissan, Audi, BMW, Infiniti, Lexus, Mini, Scion and Toyota
6. ScanTool OBDLink LX Bluetooth: Professional Grade OBD-II Automotive Scan Tool for Windows and Android – DIY Car and Truck Data and Diagnostics
- HIGH SPEED SCAN TOOL: Transform your Windows PC, laptop, or phone into a super-fast, accurate automotive diagnostic device (not compatible with Apple iOS devices)
- WIRELESS DIAGNOSTIC DEVICE: Bluetooth scan tool is easy to install, safe to leave plugged in without draining your car’s battery, and features hackerproof wireless security
- FREE ANDROID APP & WINDOWS SOFTWARE: Includes OBDLink app for Android and OBDwiz for Windows, and is compatible with 3rd party apps such as Torque and DashCommand
- MAXIMUM VEHICLE COVERAGE: Works on more vehicles than any scan tool on the market including all 1996+ cars and light trucks sold in the United States (except hybrid or electric vehicles)
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Your ScanTool is supplied with a 90-day money back guarantee if you are unsatisfied for any reason, along with a 3-year repair or replace manufacturer warranty
OBDLink LX is an easy-to-use, inexpensive, hacker-proof, lightning-fast Bluetooth OBD-II adapter that can turn your Android or Windows smart phone, tablet, laptop, or PC into a sophisticated diagnostic scan tool, trip computer, and real-time performance monitor. The ergonomically designed device comes in frustration-free packaging, and takes an average of 3 minutes to install.
- Up to 4x faster than the closest competitor – LX accelerates apps and software up to 400%. The ultra-fast response times let you enjoy accurate, detailed graphs and smooth, realistic virtual gauges.
- BatterySaver technology – LX’s innovative sleep function lets you leave it plugged in without danger of draining your car’s battery.
- Hacker-proof – utilises a unique multi-layered link security mechanism, eliminating the risk of unauthorized access.
- Read & clear check engine light – Check diagnostic codes yourself and make informed repair decisions.
- Works on smart phones, tablets, & PC’s – Turn your Android or Window smart phone, tablet, laptop, or PC into a sophisticated diagnostics tool and performance monitor. (Note: Not compatible with Apple iOS products).
- Works on a wider range of vehicles – OBDLink’s advanced algorithm enables LX to connect to more OBD-II compliant makes & models than any other scan tool. It also supports EOBD, JOBD, and all other international variants of OBD-II.
- Free Android app & Windows diagnostics software – Includes ScanTool.net’s exclusive OBDLink app for Android and OBDwiz for Windows.
- Superior compatibility – works with more 3rd party apps & software than any other adapter.
Consider purchasing OBDLink MX if you need access to the proprietary Ford & GM vehicle networks (SW-CAN & MS-CAN) in addition to standard OBD-II protocols.
7. Autel AutoLink AL319 OBD2 Scanner Automotive Engine Fault Code Reader CAN Scan Tool
- [FOR END USER & DIYERS] This error code reader is “plug and play” and comes with an easy interface. Even if you’re not familiar with vehicle repair, you can quickly take control of this code reader, and get the information you want.
- [TURN OFF CEL] This car diagnostic tool supports Reading DTCs, displaying Live Data, Freeze Frame & I/M Readiness etc to figure out the root cause of the Check Engine Light (CEL) and turning it off, to help you detect any potential problems, and to avoid excessive costs for unnecessary repairs.
- [EXTENSIVE APPLICATION] Compatible with 7 languages (English, French, Spanish, etc.) and various post-1996 OBD II protocol vehicles (Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Ford, etc.), this OBD II scanner provides accurate and fast diagnosis for worldwide car owners.
- [USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN] This check engine code reader features a patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT color display, built-in speaker, LED Indicator etc. The cable is long enough without being too long and getting in the way. No batteries are needed.
- [HIGH-QUALITY SERVICES] 12 months warranty from the date of purchase and lifetime free update are offered by this Automobile OBDII scan tool. Welcome to contact us via Q&A, email, or hotline, and our after-sale-service team for technical support.
8. Veepeak Mini Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner OBD II Car Diagnostic Scan Tool for Android & Windows, Check Engine Light Code Reader, Supports Torque Pro/Lite, OBD Fusion, DashCommand, Car Scanner App
- Save time and money by finding out why the check engine light is on and fixing simple car problems by yourself! Read and clear check engine trouble codes, reset the Check Engine Light using your phone or tablet and an OBD2 App.
- Access a whole new world of information about your vehicle directly on your phone, tablet or PC. View car performance, sensor data (Engine coolant & oil temperature, O2 Readings, Mass air flow, Speed, Fuel Trim, etc.), prepare smog test, monitor fuel economy, create your own dashboard, log your trips, and more to discover.
- Works with cars, SUVs, light trucks and mini vans since year 1996 in the United States (all brands, including hybrid, light-duty Ford Chevy diesel trucks, and many electric vehicles such as Toyota Prius, Nissan Leaf, Chevy Bolt, etc). Vehicles in other countries or regions that are OBD II compliant are also supported. Supports the five OBD-II protocols: CAN, KWP2000, ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
- Supports Android and Windows devices and a third-party OBD2 App/software is required such as Torque Pro, OBD Fusion, Car Scanner ELM OBD2, OBD Auto Doctor and DashCommand. Turn your smartphone or tablet into a sophisticated diagnostic scan tool and real-time performance monitor.
- Does not work with iOS. See the Bluetooth 4.0 (LE) version for iOS. Comes with 30-day money back guarantee, 12-month hassle-free replacement warranty and easy to reach, friendly customer support.
9. OBDScar OS601 EOBD OBD2 Scanner Automotive Engine Fault Code Reader CAN Diagnostic Scan Tool (2018 Model)
- Universal Compatibility: Applicable to MOST US-based cars (made in 1996 or later), EU-based cars (made in 2001 or later), Asian cars, and all OBD II/EOBD/CAN-compliant vehicles.
- Smog Check: Clearly shows whether the emission-related systems are operating properly or ready for inspection and maintenance testing
- turns off the MIL (check engine light) and resets monitors
- views freeze frame data, read live PCM data stream, EVAP system test data, On-Board Monitor test data and display live O2 sensor test data.
- Shows the code and what the code means directly. Able to retrieve generic (PO P2 P3 and UO) manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes, and vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN). And can store the data you have viewed (DTCs, freeze Frame, live data, etc).
- Supports all OBDII protocols, including ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW and CAN(Controller Area Network).
- No battery needed, just plug it into the OBDII port and start diagnosis. Features a 2.5-foot flexible plug and a 7-button panel. Supports DTC look-up, and software upgrade. One-year limited warranty.
Car diagnostic scanner:
Fast and accurate, read and erase the error codes from ECU quickly. smog check, and determine the cause of the Check Engine Light. Equips with a 2.4-inch color screen and supports multi-language display (English, German, Spanish, Dutch, Russian).
How to get started?
Simply plug into the OBD2 port on your car and turn ignition on and you ready to go.
No matter where you are, let this compact device accompanies with you. Let you decide if it’s something you can fix or need more advanced help. Save money and time.
Where’s the OBDII interface?
It is often under the dash, or under a panel below the handbrake in the center console.
What is OBD-II?
On-board diagnostics (OBD) is an automotive term referring to a vehicle’s self-diagnostic and reporting capability. Vehicles produced after 1996 use OBD-II, which is a standardized system that simplifies the process a whole lot. These vehicles all use a common diagnostic connector and a set of universal trouble codes. Though only emission-related codes and data are required to be transmitted through it according to U.S. legislation, most manufacturers have made the OBD-II Data Link Connector the main connector in the vehicle through which all systems are diagnosed and reprogrammed.
At the most basic level, the check engine light indicates that some sensor, somewhere in your engine, exhaust, or transmission, has provided unexpected data to computer. That could indicate a problem with the system the sensor is responsible for monitoring, a bad sensor, or even a wiring issue.
Why I can’t erase the fault code?
Once the monitors are reset, the MIL will either remain out because the DTC was corrected by the proper repair, or it will illuminate because it has again detected the problem.
10. ANCEL BD310 Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner for Emission Test with Battery Test Voltage Check and Exclusive App with Real-time Monitor, Handsfree Magnetic Mount Attaching to Dash While Driving
- ✔【Bluetooth & Handheld OBD2 Scanner】????????Add it to cart, get $5.4 off immediately!????️????️ Compared to other obd2 scanners on the market, the handy Ancel BD310 OBD2 Scanner diagnostic tool works in both wired and Bluetooth modes with faster response and nice long strong cord. Especially essential and useful for those types of drivers who do lots of traveling and camping out far away from service stations.
- ✔【More Function】Ancel BD310 Bluetooth OBD scanner car diagnostic tool Support full 10 OBDII engine modules test, can read, clear DTCs from engine. And show live data, I/M readiness, VIN, convenient to clear error code, turn off Engine Check Light on blueooth status.
- ✔【Wide Application】The BD310 OBD automotive code reader Works on MOST 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and 2005 Asian cars, and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Check diagnostic codes and make informed repair decisions.
- ✔【Fitbit for Car】Exclusive trip analysis in your ANCEL app, including time, distance, start time, driving Time, highest speed, highest RPM, avarage speed, highest and lowest coolant temperature, number of hypervelocity, and number of rapid braking. Moreover, trip details can be recorded, saved, printed and shared. Please note that there is no MPG feature of the scanner.
- ✔【Monitor & Analyze】Displys (Graph) real-time engine data, include: oil temperature, Voltage, Speed, Pressure, Fuel consumption, VSS, intake air temperature and more . 100% money back guarantee, 1-year replacement with professional customer service.????????Please note, it shows 3 weeks for delivery but it is likely that you can get your ANCEL BD310 within a week.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Obd2 App Bluetooth Dash Command for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!