876 reviews analysed
1. HoneywellRTH7600D Touchscreen 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Seven-day programmable function provides convenient and Precise temperature control of +/-1 degrees Fahrenheit with auto change from heat to cool.
- Detailed and clear instructions included for easy installation
- Extra-large backlit touchscreen for increased visibility and ease of use
- Equipped with filter change reminder and low battery indicator
- Compatible with heating, cooling, and heat-pump systems
Keep your home comfortable with the RTH7600D seven-day programmable touchscreen thermostat from Honeywell (formerly packaged as model number RTH7600B). Designed for easy use and quick installation and packed with convenient features, this thermostat gives you programmable, customizable control over your home’s temperature without having to make constant manual adjustments.
2. Honeywell Attic Fan Thermostat – T6054A1005
3. Honeywell TH9320WF5003 WiFi 9000 Color Touchscreen Thermostat, Works with Alexa, Needs ‘C’ Wire
Honeywell’s Wi-Fi 9000 allows remote access to the thermostat through a computer, tablet or smart phone with Honeywell’s Total Connect Comfort Service. Get Connected – Connect to home’s existing Wi-Fi network.Apps available for tablet and smartphones.Automatic software updates through Wi-Fi.Selectable to 7 Day or Non-Programmable.Program thermostat locally or over the web or app.Customize the screen color to match any decor.
4. Honeywell 70 Pint with Built-In Pump Dehumidifier for Basement & Large Room Up to 4000 Sq Ft. with Anti-Spill Design, TP70PWK
- [POWERFUL DEHUMIDIFIER FOR LARGE ROOMS] This powerful beast effectively removes up to 50 Pints per day (70 Pint 2012 DOE Standard) of moisture from the air to protect walls, curtains, furniture and appliances from mold & mildew, and can even help extend the life of food by keeping the air dry (moisture removal depends on moisture condition and the size of your room). Ideal for larger basements, living rooms, cellars & storage rooms, ENERGY STAR qualified means this compact, but powerful unit removes moisture with less energy than conventional dehumidifiers, saving you money.
- [PEACE OF MIND WITH A BRAND YOU TRUST] Honeywell Dehumidifiers are top rated by an independent, U. S. -based product safety-testing agency since 2016 and all Honeywell Dehumidifiers are backed by a long, Five Yea r why. Plus, if you ever need help, the Honeywell Home Comfort customer service hotline connects you directly to an in-house customer support team who are ready to help (during office hours).
- [EFFECTIVELY REMOVES MOISTURE, ODOR, MOLD & MILDEW] Effectively removes excess moisture to help protect your home from allergy & odor causing mold & mildew.
- [HASSLE-FREE AUTO DRAIN PUMP] The Auto-Drain Pump drains condensation vertically or horizontally up to 15 feet (drain easily into a sink or out a window) – Drain tube included. The durable air filter helps reduce dust & easily washes clean under a faucet . No filter replacements necessary. A Filter Clean Alert helps you maintain filter for optimal operation.
- [SMART & DESIGNED FOR COMFORT] Smart digital humidistat control automatically activates dehumidification based on pre-set room conditions. What else? 24-hour energy-saving timer, Sleep mode, low temperature operation, auto-restart after power outage and smooth-gliding wheels makes this Honeywell Dehumidifier a quiet & invaluable addition to almost any moisture-ridden room.
Backed by a 5-Year , the Honeywell Energy Star 70-pint (50 Pint 2019 DOE standard) dehumidifier is the trusted choice for a reliable, long-lasting Dehumidifier for your home. The TP70WKN energy star certified dehumidifier removes moisture with less energy than conventional Dehumidifiers, saving energy costs this unit removes up to 70 pints of moisture daily from medium to large rooms such as basements, dens, and storage rooms. The Auto-Drain Pump drains condensation vertically or horizontally up to 15 feet (drain easily into a sink or out a window) for long unattended operation – Drain tube included. A smart digital humidistat control system automatically senses room moisture levels and activates dehumidification to accurately maintain desired humidity levels to reduce allergy & odor causing mold & mildew, while a washable air filter helps catch unwanted dust from the air.
5. Honeywell RTH8500D 7-Day Touchscreen Programmable Thermostat
- Universal Application – works with conventional and heat pump systems up to 2H/2C, it’s one thermostat for nearly every application
- Program is retained in memory in the event of a power outage Includes change reminders for filters and low batteries
- Separate programming for each day of the week – 4 periods per day.To avoid possible compressor damage, do not use auto changeover if the outside temperature drops below 50°F (10°C).
- Maximum comfort – Smart Response technology learns the amount of time a system needs to reach a desired temperature and adjusts accordingly
- Precise temperature control of +/-1 Degree for consistent comfort
7-Day Touch Screen Thermostat – Easy Touchscreen programming for each day of the week. Compatible with Single Stage Heating and Cooling, Multistage Heating and Cooling, Heating Only, Cooling Only: Furnace (Warm Air), Central Air Conditioning, Heat Pump without Auxiliary Heat, Heat Pump with Auxiliary Heat, Hot Water, Steam or Gravity, 750 Millivolt, and Gas Fireplaces. Armchair programming allows user to program the thermostat from his or her sofa or chair, Vacation and Temporary Hold, Large, backlit display shows room temperature, set temperature, and current time all at once.
6. Ventamatic XXFIRESTAT 10-Amp Adjustable Programmable Thermostat with Firestat for Power Attic Ventilators, Replacement Thermostat
- FIRESTAT THERMOSTAT: The Ventamatic Firestat Thermostat controls power attic ventilators. The Firestat Temperature Range is 183°F at which point it cuts off the appliance.
- ADJUSTABLE THERMOSTAT: The Thermostat is adjustable by the use with a simple screw driver adjustment. It has adjustable bi-metallic switch.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT POWER ATTIC VENTILATOR: It provides energy-efficient operation of power attic ventilators and the temperature ranges from 50°F to 120°F.
- REPLACEMENT THERMOSTAT: This Ventamatic Replacement Thermostat controls power attic ventilators to promote the equalization of temperatures inside and outside your attic. Firestat safety feature shuts fan off at 183F Controls up to three units, not to exceed 10 amps.
- PROGRAMMABLE THERMOSTAT WARRANTY: This thermostat provides 10 years of warranty. It is of opening size 4.8 x 2.5 x 4.8 inches
Specification: • Overall Dimension: 4.8 x 2.5 x 4.8 inches • Item Weight: 1 pound • Size: 10 • Color: White • Power Source: Corded-electric • Temperature: 50°F to 120°F • Voltage: 120 volt • Warranty: 10 Years This Ventamatic Replacement Thermostat controls power attic ventilators to promote the equalization of temperatures inside and outside your attic. Temperature Range F 183, Accessory Type Ventilation accessory. Firestat safety feature shuts fan off at 183F Controls up to three units, not to exceed 10 amps. It provides energy-efficient operation of power attic ventilators Temperature range from 50 degrees to 120 degrees Fahrenheit Temperature is fan On/Off 10-Amp adjustable thermostat Adjustable bi-metallic switch Product Description This Ventamatic Replacement Thermostat controls power attic ventilators to promote the equalization of temperatures inside and outside your attic. Temperature Range F 183, Accessory Type Ventilation accessory. Firestat safety feature shuts fan off at 183F Controls up to three units, not to exceed 10 amps. From the Manufacturer 10-Amp automatic adjustable thermostat with Firestat. For the energy efficient control of roof or gable power attic ventilators. Temperature range from 50 to 120 Degree Fahrenheit.
From the Manufacturer
10-Amp automatic adjustable thermostat with Firestat. For the energy efficient control of roof or gable power attic ventilators. Temperature range from 50 to 120 Degree Fahrenheit.
7. Honeywell TH5110D1006 Honeywell Non-Programmable Thermostat, Up To 1 Heat/1 Cool
Honeywell’s focuspro 5000 digital thermostat offers the perfect blend of features, performance, energy savings and value. With the largest backlit screen in its class, the focuspro 5000 prominently displays both room and set temperature. Application: up to 1 heat/1 cool conventional systems and heat pumps with no auxiliary heat dimensions: 3-7/16 inch h x 4-1/2 inch W x 1-5/16 inch D horizontal mounting.
From the Manufacturer
The FocusPRO non-programmable digital thermostat provides electronic control of 24 Vac conventional and heat pump systems or 750 mV heating systems.
8. Honeywell TH6110D1005 FocusPRO 6000 Programmable Thermostat, White
- Easy programming takes only minutes
- Clear, large, easy to read backlit display with soft-touch button interface
- Precise temperature control (+/- 1 degree f) with auto change from heat to cool
- Allows separate weekday/weekend programming with 4 different programs per day
- One-touch temperature control overrides program schedule at any time
Selectable to 5-1-1 (Weekdays, Saturday, Sunday) or 5-2 (Weekdays, Weekend) programmable thermostat. Large, clear, backlit display – easy to read in various lighting conditions. Display size options – available in large screen or standard. Precise comfort control (+/-1 F) – maintains consistent comfort to the highest level of accuracy. Simplified programming and operation. Easy change battery door – flip out door allows for easy battery replacement without removing or disassembling the thermostat. Built in instructions – simple, pull out instruction manual. Adaptive Intelligent Recovery- ensures programmed temperature is reached by programmed time. Temperature range stops – prevents user from setting the temperature too high or too low.
9. Cool Attic CX1500UPS Power Gable Ventilator Fan
- VENTILATOR FAN: This is a 1300 CFM Power Attic Gable Mount Ventilator with a 2.6 Amp thermally protected motor, a galvanized steel flange, and an automatic thermostat
- GABLE MOUNT FAN: It mounts easily in the gable of your home, behind existing louvers or any other gable louvers of your choice. It will provide ventilation without modifying your roofline, or where roof-mounting is impractical. It mounts easily in gable behind louvers
- ATTIC FAN: The Cool Attic Gable-Mount Attic Ventilator Fan offers effective power attic ventilation to reduce heat buildup, equalize temperatures inside and outside the attic. It has 14-inch fan with 600-square-inch intake. It is galvanized steel construction
- EASY INSTALLATION: It cools attic up to 1,850 square feet and 3.4-amp, 115-volt, 60-Hz thermally protected motor, 1,300 CFM rating at 0.03 static pressure when used with model No. CX2121 automatic shutter. It helps keep your home cooler and reduce utility costs
- HOME ROOF COOLING FAN: This fan helps prevent weather-induced home deterioration and make living areas more comfortable – all while helping reduce the operating cost of air conditioning. Easy to install with no holes in roof
10. Aube Technologies RC840T-120 Electromechanical Relay with Built In Relay
- Direct replacement for any brand name relay
- Built-in 24 V transformer for easy installation
- Compatible with 24V thermostats with 2-wire connections (R,W) or 3-wire connections (R,W,C)
- Immediate relay activation provides improved temperature control and comfort
- Epoxy-soundproofed relay ensures quiet operation
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Thermostat Attic Fan for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!