943 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell WT8840B1000 Water Heater Gas Control Valve, NAT 160 Degree F 1" Cavity
2. Honeywell WT8840A1000 Gas Valve White
3. A.O. Smith by Honeywell Gas Control Valve 100262939 2" Cavity Natural Thermostat Compatible with A.O. Smith, State, American, Whirlpool, and Craftmaster Brand Water Heaters
- Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater – we need heater’s model and serial number to cross reference
- Honeywell gas control valve is compatible with all A.O. Smith manufactured products including A.O. Smith, Reliance, State, American, Whirlpool and Craftmaster branded heaters
- Temperature control assembly 100262939 supplies the burner with gas to heat the water
- Temperature ratings: ambient– 0 c to 60 c
- tco limit– 87 c
- A service technician is recommended for the repair to ensure the gas supply line is leak free
Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater!!! We will need the model and serial number of the water heater to cross reference properly. The electronic gas control valve incorporates an LED status indicator that monitors system operation and service diagnostics. Gas control located within hot water heater uses a thermopile to generate the power needed to operate the electronic gas control without requiring an external power source. This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption). Thermostat is compatible with all A.O. Smith branded heaters including A.O. Smith, State Water Heaters, American Water Heater, Whirlpool, Craftmaster and Reliance. Product manufactured by Honeywell for A.O. Smith. Honeywell model # WV8840B1158
4. FRANKE HT-300 Little Butler Under Sink Instant Hot Water Filtration Heating Tank, 300-Watt (Latest Version), Compact, Silver and Black
- Franke Little Butler Heating Tank installs under your sink to provide instant hot water from your POU faucet the moment you need it
- Reduces waiting time to heat water and resulting waste
- For use with all Franke hot only and 3-in-1 hot/cold water filtration faucets
- Heats up to 60 cups per hour, close to boiling temperature
- Adjust temperature with a dial conveniently located on the front of the tank
- Near boiling max temperature of 194-degrees
- 5/8 gallon stainless steel tank
- 1300 watts to maximize hot water flow and response speed
- Measures 7.8-in left-to-right x 9.4-in front-to-back x 11.6-in top-to-bottom
5. Stiebel Eltron Tankless Water Heater – Tempra 24 Plus – Electric, On Demand Hot Water, Eco, White
- CONTINUOUS FLOW – Advanced Flow Control German patented technology invented by Stiebel Eltron, automatically maintains water temperature for constant comfort. It’ll reduce flow slightly if hot water demand exceeds capacity. Hot showers will never be interrupted again.
- SPACE & ENERGY SAVER – Its small, sleek white design saves space yet still provides endless hot water for your whole house, and no venting is required. Eco friendly unit saves energy with auto-modulation and the ability to electronically measure water flow. Savings monitor even shows how much you save on energy costs.
- EASY OPERATION – Electronic flow sensor switches on the powerful solid copper interior heating system of the water heater. It’s noise free while in use and has a digital temperature display and preset temperature memory buttons.
- TEMPRA 24 PLUS – This specific model is 24kW, 240V/208V, requires a min. recommended household electric service of 150 A, and offers an output water temperature of 86˚ to 140˚F. Check our guides below to compare features of our various Trend and Plus models, each available in different kW levels.
- WARRANTIES INCLUDED – Stiebel Eltron’s top-rated electric tankless water heaters perform with the highest standards for comfort and reliability. Our 7-Year Leakage and 3-Year Parts Warranties are included with purchase.
The Stiebel Eltron Tempra 24 Plus Tankless Water Heater features exclusive Advanced Flow Control™ German patented technology invented by Stiebel Eltron to automatically maintain water temperature for constant comfort. It’ll reduce flow slightly if hot water demand exceeds capacity to ensure that hot showers will never be interrupted. Tempra 24 Plus will typically use 15-20% less energy compared to conventional electric tank water heaters. Although, it’s possible to save significantly more energy depending on personal home usage habits. The difference is that conventional tank water heaters continually store hot water, and as a result, lose 15%-20% of the total energy consumed to the environment around them. This is called standby heat loss. Tank water heaters that use gas or oil are even less efficient, because they also lose heat through their vents to the outdoors. Our tankless water heaters do not need venting, and will not store hot water, waiting for you to use it. They operate on-demand to provide continuous and endless hot water when you need it, and not waste energy when you don’t. CERTIFICATIONS INCLUDE – ANSI/UL Std. 499, CSA Std. C22.2 No. 88, ISO 9001, WQA tested & certified against NSF/ANSI 372 for lead free compliance. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS – Single Phase 50/60 Hz; Voltage: 240 V/208 V; Wattage: 24 KW/18 KW; Min. recommended household electric service 150 A; Amperage draw: 2 x 50 A 2 x 44 A; Number and min. recommended size of circuit breakers: 2 x 50 A (DP); Number of runs and min. recommended wire size (copper): 2 x 6/2 AWG; Max. temperature rises: 92 F/82 F at 1.50 GPM, 73 F/54 F at 2.25 GPM, 54 F/41 F at 3.00 GPM, 37 F/27 F at 4.50 GPM; Min. water flow to activate unit: 0.50 GPM/1.9l/min; Weight: 16.1 lb/7.3 kg; Nominal water volume: 0.26 gal/1l; Max. inlet water temperature: 131 F/55 C; Working pressure: 150 PSI/10 BAR; Tested to pressure: 300 PSI / 20 BAR; Water connections: 3/4″ NPT.
6. Honeywell WT8840A1500 Gas Valve White
7. Honeywell CQ100A1013/U Not Available CQ100A1013 24-Inch Replacement Thermocouple for Gas Furnaces, Boilers and Water Heaters, quot
8. Ecosmart ECO 18 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 18 KW at 240 Volts with Patented Self Modulating Technology
- The product is highly durable
- The product is easy to use
- Manufactured in China
- Copper and stainless components
- Lifetime warranty for residential use
- Save up to 60% on your water heating costs with the most advanced, self modulating technology available
- Never run out of hot water with an ECOSMART tankless water heater.
- Save up to 12 cubic feet of storage space.
- Digital temperature control in 1-degree increments gives users complete control of hot water
This Smart Technology electric tankless water heater is configured as a “whole home” model for climates where incoming water temperature is 62°F and above. The ECO 18 is capable of heating over 2.5 gallons per minute, which is the equivalent of one water saver shower head (with a 1.5 gpm flow) and one sink with a low inlet water temperature of 62°F, and an output setting of 105° F. Two showers emitting no more than 1.5 gpm each can be run simultaneously when incoming water temperature is above 70° F. Digital temperature control allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1°. All tankless water heaters are sized based on flow rate and temperature rise, and there is a direct relationship between the two. So if used in a cold area requiring a high temperature rise, it will be more limited in the amount of fixtures (gallons per minute) it can heat at one time compared to a warmer climate. However, when sized properly it will provide endless hot water and only consume the energy needed, giving the user complete control. Prior to purchase and installation please verify this model is the right size for the expected demand and electrical requirements. The ECO 18 requires a minimum 150 amp electrical panel for installation with (2) 40 amp double pole breakers connected to (2) sets of #8 awg wire. Plumbing connections are 3/4″ NPT. For additional assistance please feel free to contact our support center at 877-474-6473.
From the Manufacturer
This Smart Technology electric tankless water heater is configured for climates where incoming water temperature is 62 Degree F and above. The ECO 18 is capable of heating over 2.5-Gallon per minute, which is the equivalent of one shower head (with a 1.5 gpm flow) and one sink with a low inlet water temperature of 62 Degree F. Two showers can be run simultaneously when incoming water temperature is above 70 Degree F in warmer climates such as South Texas, South Florida, New Mexico, Arizona and South California. These models come with a digital temperature control that allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1 Degree. Prior to purchase and installation please verify this model is the rights size for your hot water needs and electrical requirements.
9. Waterstone 5000 White Waterstone Hot Water Tank – Quick & Hot
Waterstone Faucets was founded in 1999 by Chris Kuran. At its’ inception, the company primarily provided top quality parts and finished components to large manufacturers that made and sold drinking water filtration systems. As the news of Waterstone’s quality parts and timely deliveries spread throughout the industry, customers began requesting that Waterstone provide small institutional drinking water faucets in custom finishes.
10. ECOTOUCH Electric Tankless Water Heater Point-of-Use Hot Water Heater Digital Display for Energy Efficiency 5.5kW at 240V, White
- 【INSTANT & SUFFICIENT HOT WATER】Applied with 5.5KW heating system, the electric water heater supplies instant, consistent and endless hot water of 116℉or higher temp shortly, no waiting for preheat nor terrible temp up & down, perfect companion for sinks. Time to get rid of those “lukewarm” toys.
- 【SMART SELF ADJUSTMENT】The hot water heater adjusts power input based on flow rate and temp setting in real time. For example, less power will be applied by the system when waterflow reduced, thus you still get ideal temperature instead of scalding hot water, which means comfortable experience. Optimal energy efficiency of 98% saves considerable electric charge.
- 【CONVENIENT USE】The tankless water heater comes with digital display & touch control panel so temp setting is easy job. Now turn on the tap and let the smart unit do the rest, you needn’t go through hard lesson about temp setting by a mixer tap without any hint. The Black model comes with Remote control, useful for installation under sink.
- 【SAFE and DURABLE】Applied with multiple protection devices, every piece goes through strict tests to ensure 100% safe. Inner water and electricity lines are designed to run separately so as to avoid leakage or harm of scale build up. Approval by ETL and qualifies for UL, you can expect outstanding performance for years to come.
- 【POINT of USE】The sleek tankless water heater is compact as an oatmeal box, making it possible to install anywhere close to outlet and avoid energy waste. It can be mounted horizontally, vertically, obliquely, ideal for kitchen, bar, school, hospital, community and hair salon. Please verify it is the right size for you: [email protected]
- dimensions 11″ x 7.5″ x 2.35″
- pipes fittings :1/2″ NPT.
Instant hot water comes with powerful 5.5kW heating element, expect hot water for 3 seconds, perfect choice for sinks to provide endless hot water any time.
This tankless water heater avoids standby heat loss of those bulky storage water heaters, minimize energy waste and achieve 65% energy saving with help of its smart self adjustment technology.
HEALTHY WATER QUALITY
Traditional bulky water tanks store water for long time, causing bacterial growth and rust issue, time to get clean water via a tankless hot water heater. The ECOTOUCH unit separates water and electricity line so as to avoid issue of calcium deposits.
MULTIPLY SAFETY PROTECTIONS
Over temperature protection
Dry heating protection
Water and electricity line separated
Real compact design, water heater cooridates with scenes decor, above sink or under sink water heater, horizontally, vertically or obliquely installation. Comes with easy installation brackets, pipe fitting of 1/2″ NPT and 12AWG power cord(fixed to the unit) so you don’t to have to hire a plumber even if you can do it.
Min. water flow to activate the unit: 0.475GMP
Max tempt rise from 67°F to 120°F @ 1GPM
Max. Amperage: 23A
Recommended wire size: 12AWG
Required circuit breaker : 1x 2-Pole 30 AMP
1.The unit is mainly for sinks, not for shower purpose.
2.The tankless water heater should be installed professionally.
3.Please read instruction manual carefully prior to installation and use!
1X ECOTOUCH 5.5kW instant water heater
1X Instruction manual and warranty card
1X Installation accessories
1X Remote control(for Black model)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Hot Water Tank Burner for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!