948 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell FC100A1011 20 x 20 x 4.5 inch replacement media air furnace filter – MERV 11
- Filter Size: 20″ x 20″ x 5″
- Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (Media Filters Only): MERV 11
- Efficiency Standard: Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns
- medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns
- and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns.
- Expected Duration: 6 to 12 months
- Fits Honeywell models: F25, F35, F100, F150
Honeywell says: Our filters are up to 4 times more effective and is up to 85% more efficient at capturing airborne particles compared to a standard one-inch filter. They captures both microscopic particles like dust and smoke in addition to larger contaminants such as mold spores and pet dander. Our filters last up to four times longer than a standard one-inch furnace filter. Replace them every 6-12 months versus monthly or quarterly changes.
2. Honeywell CF108A1620/A Standard Air Cleaning Filter, 16 x 20 x 1-Inch
3. Filtrete 20x25x1, AC Furnace Air Filter, MPR 300, Clean Living Basic Dust, 6-Pack
- Outperforms fiberglass, washable and non-electrostatic 3-month pleated 1″ filters
- Exclusive Filtrete Brand 3-in-1 technology from 3M traps unwanted air particles, while letting cleaner air flow through
- Attracts and captures large particles such as lint, household dust, dust mite debris and mold spores
- Filtrete 300 MPR (Microparticle Performance Rating) equates to MERV 5
- For optimum performance, change your home air filter every 90 days or sooner
- For residential use only
- The higher the MPR, the more microparticles – such as pollen, pet dander, smoke, bacteria and viruses – your filter will capture from the air passing through it
- A dirty filter will slow down air flow and make the system work harder to keep you warm or cool – wasting energy. Sign-up for a filter change reminder program that works for you
You run a tight ship at home, from floor to ceiling and everywhere in between. Unfortunately, ordinary home non electrostatic air filters aren’t super effective at capturing unwanted particles. The good news: The unique design of the electrostatically charged Filtrete Basic Dust & Lint Air Filter attracts and traps more particles from your air through your heating and cooling system, making quality control a breeze. With each cycle through the filter, your indoor air becomes a little bit cleaner.
4. 2-Pack 4 INCH MERV 8 Filter, 16X25X4
The CF408H1625 captures a high percentage of household air particles, including microscopic particles you can’t see. These particles include bacteria, dust, mold, Pollen, smoke and viruses. It is rated MERV 8 which is up to 20 times more efficient than typical 1 inch fiberglass Filters. Fits all Honeywell 16x25x4 inch air cleaners.
5. Honeywell POPUP2400 16 in. x 27 1/8 in. x 5 7/8 in.Merv 11 Replacement Filter for Aprilaire, Space-Gard
6. Honeywell FC100A1037 20"x25"x4" Merv 11 Filter Media,(Packaging may vary) Pack of 5
Honeywell FC100A1037 Filter F25F F35F F100F F200E-5pk Features: Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2 1999. Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns; medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns; and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns. Description 20X25 Media Air Filter Application Replacement Filter Dimensions (in.) 20 in. x 25 in.x 4in Dimensions (mm) 508 mm x 635 mm Efficiency Standard Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2-1999. Efficiency Standard Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns; medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns; and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns. Fractional Efficiency E1=25%, E2=62%, E3=85% Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (Media Filters Only) MERV 11 Static Pressure Drop (in. w.c.) 0.23 at 500 FPM Type or Air Cleaner Media Air Cleaner Can Be Used With Honeywell 20X25, 25X20, 25X22 F100 and F200 Media Air Cleaners, SpaceGard 2200
7. Nordic Pure 20x25x4/20x25x5 (19 7/8 x 24 7/8 x 4 3/8) Honeywell FC100A1037 Replacement Pleated AC Furnace Air Filters MERV 12, Box of 2
The Nordic Pure MERV 12 anti-allergen pleated air filter is the ideal filter to reduce airborne contaminants in your home or business. With each pass through your MERV 12 anti-allergen pleated air filter, the air in your environment improves. This electrostatic air filter attracts and captures airborne dust, pollen, mold spores, pet dander, smog, dust mite debris, and baking flour. The MERV 12 anti-allergen pleated air filter is made of synthetic material that will not support the growth of mold and bacteria. Along with the reduction of dust on surfaces, this MERV 12 anti-allergen pleated air filter is a high efficiency filter that will attract and capture the small, allergy-aggravating micro-particles that can cause your family discomfort. The Nordic Pure anti-allergen pleated air filter has a Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value(MERV) of 12 which means that it will collect more than 90% of 3.0-10.0 microns of contaminants, and up to 90% of particles 1.0-3.0 microns. Particles in indoor air are measured in microns, which are 1/1000 of a millimeter. A human hair is about 70 microns wide. The MERV 12 anti-allergen pleated air filter is comparable to a filter with a MPR rating of 1500-1900 and is a great start to creating a healthy environment. Nordic Pure air filters have an actual size that is a fraction of an inch smaller than the nominal size. With the 4” and 5” air filters there is a wide variance between the nominal size and actual size. Almost ALL filters have a different actual size than the nominal size printed on the filter so it is best if you measure your filter for the EXACT size and compare it to our “Actual Size. This is why we ask you to measure your filter so you aren’t surprised if the filter doesn’t fit! Our MERV 12 four or five inch air filter should be changed at least every 6 months depending on your environment. Changing your air filter at the recommended time will help maintain a healthy environment as well as keeping your air conditioning and heating systems running efficiently.
From the Manufacturer
Nordic Pure 20x25x5 MERV 12 Honeywell Replacement AC Furnace Air Filters: IMPORTANT NOTE: Almost ALL filters are a fraction of an inch smaller than the nominal size printed on the filter. It is best if you measure your filter for the EXACT size and compare it to our “Actual Size” listed above. With the 4-Inch and 5-Inch filters there are many different exact sizes for the different HVAC manufacturers. Because of this, your filter may say 20x25x4 on it but really be the same as our 20x25x5. This is why we ask you to measure your filter so you aren’t surprised if the filter doesn’t fit! You may also want to look at our Honeywell replacement 20x25x5 filter. Just check the “Actual Size” before ordering. Nordic Pure air filters are made out of an electro statically-charged synthetic material that draws airborne particulates to it like a magnet. Electrostatic filters help trap airborne particles to protect your family from allergy causing pollen, fine dust, smoke particles, airborne plant spores, bacteria, and some viruses. A MERV 121 Nordic Pure air filter captures airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns! Our air filters do not kill germs, however, the filter media does not permit the growth of bacteria or mold. As a result, it is not necessary to add any potentially irritating chemicals to the air filter to kill germs.
8. Honeywell 20″ X 25″ X 4″ FC200E1037 Air Filter Replacement – MERV 13
9. Honeywell FC100A1037 Ultra Efficiency Air Cleaning Filter, 20X25-Inches (MERV-11)
- Replacement media air cleaner with MERV of 11 (Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value)
- For use with L96-397, supplies large levels of MERV filtration, with Static Pressure Drop (in. w.c.)-0.23 at 500 FPM
- Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns
- medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns
- and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns
- Used with Honeywell 20X25, 25X20, 25X22 F100 and F200 Media Air Cleaners, SpaceGard 2200
- Nominal filter size: 20″ x 25″ x 4.5″ Actual filter size: 19 15/16 x 24 7/8″ x 4 3/8″
Honeywell FC100A1037 Ultra Efficient Air Cleaning Filter ensures performance and portability without the heightened levels in noise. Get a better breathing environment with reduced dust, pollen, tobacco and pet dander. Cabinet can support weight of residential furnace and evaporator coil
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell 20 X 25 X 1 Air Filter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!