The Best Ge Electric Dryer Solenoid
920 reviews analysed
1. General Electric WE1M1067 Dryer Front Bearing Drum Glide
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: General Electric WE1M1067 Drum Slide
From the Manufacturer
Front Bearing Drum Slide used on some GE, Hotpoint, Kenmore and RCA models
2. GE WE1M504 Dryer Front Drum Slide, White
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: General Electric WE1M504 Bearing Slide
From the Manufacturer
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: GE WE1M504 Dryer Front Drum Slide, White
3. Ultra Durable 279834 Dryer Gas Valve Ignition Solenoid Coil Kit Replacement Part by Blue Stars – Exact Fit for Whirlpool Kenmore Maytag Dryers – Replaces AP3094251 PS334310 12001349
- MODEL NUMBER: 279834 Dryer Gas Valve Ignition Solenoid Coil Kit
- EASY TO INSTALL: It is made exactly fit for most Whirlpool dryer model: 1053B0A, 1053B1A, 1653^0A, 1653^1A and more
- PREMIUM QUALITY: The replacement part is made from high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- SAVE TIME SAVE MONEY: Inexpensive way to fix or repair a dryer
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.
4. 279838 Dryer Heating Element 3977767 3392519 Dryer Heating Element Kit 3977393 Thermal Fuse & 3387134 Dryer Thermostat for Whirlpool, Kenmore, Roper, Maytag, Estate, Inglis, KitchenAid, Crosley, Amana
- ❤Package included: 1 x 3977767 dryer thermostat, 1 x 3387134 dryer thermostat, 1 x 3392519 dryer thermal fuse, 1 x 3977393 thermal fuse,1 x 279838 dryer heating element.
- ❤Ideal fit for many brand: The dryer heating element replacement pats fit for most top name brand (Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, KitchenAid, Roper Dryer, Crosley, Estate, Amana, Inglis, Admiral, Magic Chef, Jenn-Air).
- ❤100% Quality assurance！ The dryer heating element is made of premium high quality material, non OEM parts but meets OEM manufacturing requirements. 279838 dryer heating element is rated at 5400 Watts 240 Volts and has 2- 5/16″ male terminals.
- ❤Warm prompt: 279838 heating element is strung with a coiled wire that is made out of a nickel and chrome alloy. The coiled wire on the heating element receives and resists a controlled electric dryer current, which allows the wire to heat up. The heat produced is used to dry the clothes in your dryer. In order to complete this repair you will need a 1/4 inch nut driver and a pair of needle nose pliers.
- ❤After sale guarantee: 100% money back guarantee – For whatever reason, you are not satisfied, you can request a replacement or a full refund. Customer satisfaction is our tireless pursuit. If you are dissatisfied with the product, don’t be too quick to leave a negative comment. Contact us! We will show you a sincere attitude and satisfactory solution.
5. Replacement Part for 279834 Dryer Gas Coil Kit – Valve Ignition Solenoid For Dryers Premium Parts
- Replaces Gas Dryer Valve Coil Kit Part Number 279834
- Save Time and Money- Quickly and inexpensively fix your dryer
- High Quality – Premium replacement part
- Easy Installation – Exact fit for most name brand dryers example: Whirlpool 1053B0A, 1053B1A, 1653^0A, 1653^1A and More
- Lifetime Warranty – For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund.
These Gas Dryer Coil Kits are for use in the -M-Style gas valves used in most gas dryers today and for the past 20+ years. Comes with both coils (2).
This coil kit works with FRIGIDAIRE, GE, CROSLEY, ELECTROLUX and other stove, oven, ranges. Gas Valve Solenoid coil kit, Pair of 2 and 3 prongs in the kit. Whirlpool 1653W1A, Whirlpool 1653W0A, Whirlpool 1653^2A Whirlpool 279834 Whirlpool 1053B0A, Whirlpool 1053B1A, Whirlpool 1653^0A, Whirlpool 1653^1A, Whirlpool 1653W1A, Whirlpool 1653W0A, Whirlpool 1653^2A ; and Many more!
Works with most top name brands: Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, Roper, KitchenAid, Amana, Magic Chef, Crosley, Speed Queen, Estate, Admiral, Norge, Inglis, Jenn-Air, Hoover, International.
Fixes the following symptoms:
No heat or not enough heat.
Takes too long to dry.
Shuts off too soon.
Timer will not advance.
Will Not Start.
Will not shut off.
Lifetime Warranty – Click ‘Add to Cart’ now!
The Whirlpool brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Whirlpool brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility. “The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed herein DR Quality Pares are registered and unregistered trademarks of DR Quality Products its affiliates and others. Nothing contained herein should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed herein without the written permission of DR Quality Products or such third party that may own the trademark displayed herein. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed herein, or any other content on this web site, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.”
6. 279838 Dryer Heating Element for Whirlpool Kenmore Dryer Heating Element Parts 3392519 3977393 Thermal Fuse & 3387134 3977767 Dryer Thermostat 279838 Replaces (8565582,AP309425)
- 279838 dryer heating elements replaces: 8565582,AP3094254,279837, 3398064, 3403585.heating element is rated at 5400 Watts 240 Volts and has 2- 5/16″ male terminals.
- Ideal fit for many models: The dryer heating element replacement parts fit for most top name brand (Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, KitchenAid, Roper Dryer, Crosley, Estate, Amana, Inglis, Admiral, Magic Chef, Jenn-Air).
- Package included: 1 x 3977767 dryer thermostat, 1 x 3387134 dryer thermostat, 1 x 3392519 dryer thermal fuse, 1 x 3977393 thermal fuse,1 x 279838 dryer heating element
- 279838 heating element is strung with a coiled wire that is made out of a nickel and chrome alloy. The coiled wire on the heating element receives and resists a controlled electric current, which allows the wire to heat up. The heat produced is used to dry the clothes in your dryer. In order to complete this repair you will need a 1/4 inch nut driver and a pair of needle nose pliers. Before starting your installation, disconnect the power supply to your dryer in order to ensure a safe repair.
- Save money ! – Don’t spend hundreds of dollars replacing your dryer when all you need is a kit of replacement parts. Inexpensive way to fix or repair a dryer.
7. KONDUONE 338906 Flame Sensor for Whirlpool Kenmore Maytag Dryer – Replaces WP338906, AP6008294, 14205529, 3-3377, DC32-00008A Gas Dryer Radiant Flame Sensor
- ► Radiant Flame Sensor – The 338906 sensor is located across from the gas igniter at the dryer’s burner assembly, and senses the flame for heat allowing the gas valve to open.
- ► Excellent Product Performance – Made from high-quality plastic and metal material and well-tested before shipping. It is designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications.
- ► Compatibility – This WP338906 flame sensor is used for many gas clothes dryers. While this is NOT a genuine Whirlpool dryer flame sensor, it will fit and work perfectly like the original. Please check your appliance model and confirm the compatibility before ordering.
- ► Replaces Part Number – WP338906, 338906, AP6008294, 14205529, 14210083, 3-3377, DC32-00008A, DE353, PS11741429, WP338906VP, EAP11741429, PD00002361, etc.
- ► Warranty & Support – Truly worry-free 3-month warranty and friendly customer service. If the flame sensor fails on your dryer, feel freely to contact us.
WP338906 Dryer Flame Sensor Replacement
Senses heat from the igniter allowing gas valve to open
Used for many gas clothes dryers
Made of both plastic and metal
No heat or not enough heat
Takes too long to dry
Shuts off too soon
Will Not Start
Note: This is a guideline only, as other items may cause the same symptoms.
Replaces Part Number
WP338906, 338906, AP6008294, 14205529, 14210083, 3-3377, DC32-00008A, DE353, PS11741429, WP338906VP, EAP11741429, PD00002361, etc.
Please check your appliance model and confirm the compatibility before ordering.
Admiral, Amana, Caloric, Crosley, Estate, Inglis, Jenn Air, Kenmore, Kitchen Aid, Magic Chef, Maytag, Norge, Roper, Speed Queen, Whirlpool, etc.
Exact replacement for most Gas Dryers.
Disconnect all power before servicing.
Lift the main top of the dryer and the front panel to access the part
Any question please contact us and we promise to work hard to help you to solve this problem.
8. 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse – Replacement Part for Whirlpool and Kenmore Exact Fit DR Quality Parts
- REPLACES Part Number WP3392519 – Dryer Thermal Fuse Exact Fit
- EASY TO INSTALL – Made to fit exactly top named dryers (Whirlpool, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Roper, Estate, Inglis, Crosley, Maytag, Amana, Admiral, Magic Chef)
- HIGH QUALITY RELIABLE – The fuse is made of high quality material and tested
- SAVE TIME & MONEY- Easily and quickly repair or fix your clothes dryer
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – Will send replacement or refund regardless the reason if it fails – MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
9. Ge WD15X22999 Dishwasher Water Inlet Valve Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part
- This part is compatible with models including
- This is a manufacturer substitution. Part may differ in appearance but is a functional equivalent to prior parts including
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Ge
- This manufacturer-approved water inlet valve (part number WD15X22999) is for dishwashers
- Unplug the dishwasher and shut off the water supply before installing this part
10. General Electric WE4M370 Dryer Timer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WE4M370 Dryer Timer.
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WE4M370 Dryer Timer
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Electric Dryer Solenoid for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!