836 reviews analysed
1. Ge JEM3072DHWW 0.7 Cu.Ft. Countertop Microwave Oven, White-632167.7 Cubic Ft White
Frees up counter space operating made quick and easy defrosting times and power levels are programmed automatically or manually for optimal results rotates food throughout the cycle one-touch instant operation helps prevent accidental activation minute TIMER helps keep you on track know when your food is ready^^ color: white overall height: 10.75 overall depth: 12.75 overall WIDTH: 17.3125 base model: Je740 commercial category: counter top TOTAL capacity (cubic feet): 0.7 cu. Ft. Microwave watts (iec-705): 700 power levels: 10 turntable: glass Microwave convenience cooking controls: Popcorn, potato, beverage & reheat.
2. GE Profile PEM31SFSS 24 Inch 1.1 cu. ft. Capacity Countertop Microwave in Stainless Steel
3. GE PROFILE OPAL01GEPKT Opal Nugget Ice Maker-Countertop, Stainless Steel Wrap with Gray Accents & LED Lighting
- COUNTERTOP SIZE – With it’s elegant design, the Opal will wow your guests before they even try the delicious ice it makes. Measures at 15. 5 x 14.25 x 17. 2 inches – The perfect size for any countertop in your home
- Speed and Efficiency – Less than 20 minutes to first nugget, produces 1 lb an hour and the bin holds 3 lbs
- Portability – Compact countertop design plugs into any electrical outlet at home and can come with you to your next camping or tailgating extravaganza
- Bluetooth – Set up your ice making schedule from the convenience of the FirstBuild app
- The actual quantity of ice produced will vary with environmental conditions
4. GE WR55X10942 Refrigerator Main Control Board
A constant clicking from the motherboard indicates a bad board. A bad motherboard may show burnt marks or bad soldering joints from overheating on the front or back of the board. If the refrigerator lights dim when you get ice/water, or if the ice melts and refreezes are also signs of a bad motherboard. A hum and then a click a few seconds later from the compressor indicates a compressor or relay issue but not a motherboard problem.
From the Manufacturer
General Electric WR55X10942 Refrigerator Main Control Board is common in GE, RCA, and Hotpoint brands. Installation instructions are included
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Appliances Ml6050838z1 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!