Nowadays, there are so many products of dell t954j in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for dell t954j in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings dell t954j which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
994 reviews analysed
1. DELL T954J DELL PE R710 PERC6/I CONTROLLER
PERC 6i Dell PERC 6i PCIe1.0x8 RAID Controller 3.0Gb/s 256MB INT
2. Dell Poweredge R710 PERC 6i 6/I SAS RAID Controller w/ BBU, 2x TK035 ___ T954J
Dell PowerEdge R710 Perc 6i Raid controller with cables and battery
3. DELL 7RJDT Dell 6Gbps Non-RAID SAS / Serial Attached SCSI HBA External Cont
- ➤ SAS Connector Type (Port): 2 x4 External Mini SAS SFF-8088. Supports up to 16 SAS or SATA HDD. It also supports select Tape Drives
- ➤ Slot Type: PCI Express x8 (also supports x4 and x16 slots). The H200E comes equipped with standard PCI bracket.
- ➤ SAS Interface Transfer Rate: T10 SAS 2.0 compliance with 6 Gbps throughput
- ➤ Support for Dell-supported external SAS tape devices including LT03 060, LT04, and LT05 tape drives and RAID Bunch of Disks (RBOD)
- ➤ Support for full hardware Transport Layer Retry (TLR), to improve maximum tape throughput
Dell 6 Gbps SAS host bus adapter – HBA. The Dell PowerEdge 6Gbps SAS HBA H200E cards are part of the third generation of the Dell Serial-Attached SCSI (SAS) controllers. They are compliant with the T10 SAS 2.0 specification, providing up to 6 Gb/s throughput, and improved hardware performance. This version of 6Gbps SAS HBA is a standard half-length/half-height PCI-E card with PCI-E x8 link width. It supports Dell-supported external SAS tape devices. The card can be used on platforms with either PCI-E x8 or x16 connectors, and communicates with SAS devices using 2×4 mini-SAS external connectors SFF-8088. The 6 Gbps SAS HBA controllers are equipped with port activity or status LEDs. The LEDs enable you to quickly determine the status of an external SAS port. Each x4 connector has its own set of LEDs. Supported operating systems are- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Family, Windows Server 2008 Family, Windows Server 2008 R2, Red Hat Enterprise Linux Versions 5 update 7 and later, SUSE Linux Ent Server Ver. 10 SP4+ (64-bit), Sun Solaris 10 (64-bit), and VMware ESX 4.1 Update 1 and ECXi 5.0. Dell PN: 7RJDT, 07RJDT. Package contents- 1 x H200E Controller Card W/ Bracket (FRU/Customer Kit)
4. DELL 400-AJQP – DELL 1.8TB 10K SAS 2.5 12Gb/s 512e HDD w/ TRAY
5. Dell 8GB PC3-10600 DDR3-1333 2Rx8 ECC UDIMM (Dell PN# A5185927)
A5185927-PCW is a Dell Compatible 8GB PC3-10600 DDR3-1333 2Rx8 1.5v ECC UDIMM (generic for Dell PN# A5185927). This is a ‘major brand’ module kit (from either Samsung, Micron, Hynix, Infineon, etc.), equivalent in every way to Dell original memory. All PCW modules meet or exceed OEM specifications and JEDEC standards.
6. DELL 9T7VV – 9T7VV DELL SYSTEM BOARD FOR POWEREDGE R210 II
DELL 9T7VV – 9T7VV DELL SYSTEM BOARD FOR POWEREDGE R210 II
7. DELL WY335 Perc 6i Pci-e Sas Raid Controller
Part Number: WY335+U8735 Type: RAID Controller Card Product Line: PowerEdge Rating: 3.7V Capacity: 7WH Internal Interfaces: SATA I External Interfaces: SATA I Compatible Port/Slot: PCI Expressx8 Compatible Model: Dell PowerEdge 1950 2950
8. Dell T954J Perc 6ir Sas Raid Pci-e Controller
Dell PowerEdge Expandable RAID Controller 6/i – storage controller (RAID) – SAS – PCIe x8
9. T954J Dell T954J DELL T954J
T954J Dell Perc 6 I PCI Express SAS Raid Controller. New Retail Factory Sealed with Full Manufacturer Warranty.
10. Dell T954J PERC 6/i SAS/SATA PCIe x8 RAID Controller Card + Battery 0NU289 FR463
Used – Good – Tested Working
Server Compatibility: Dell PowerEdge R810, R815, R710, R510, R610, R410, T410,
T610, T710, 1900 G3, 1950 G3, 2900 G3, 2950 G3, PowerVault NX300, NX3000
• Device Type: Storage controller RAID – Plug-in Card
• Interface: PCIe x8
• Controller interface Supports: SAS or SATA
• Data transfer rate: 300 Mbps
• Support devices: Disk array (RAID)
• Channel QTY: 2
• Max storage devices QTY: 32
• RAID level: RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10, RAID 50, RAID 60
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dell T954j for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!