We spent many hours on research to finding dell hmdi connector, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best dell hmdi connector, you should not miss this article. dell hmdi connector coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 dell hmdi connector by our suggestions
880 reviews analysed
1. Dell Adapter – Hdmi To Vga (332-2273)
ADAPTER HDMI TO VGA 332-2273
2. Dell DisplayPort to DVI (Single Link) KKMYD (064XF6) Model DANARBC084
- Device Type: Video Converter.
- Interfaces: 1x DisplayPort input (20 pin DisplayPort)
- 1x DVI-D output (18+1 pin digital DVI (Single-Link)).
- Max Resolution: 1920 x 1200.
- What’s in the Box: Dell Adapter – DisplayPort to DVI (Single Link).
- Designed For: Alienware 13
- Inspiron 3050, 3252, 36XX, 3847
- Latitude 14, 5414, 7214, 7414, E5440, E5450, E5550, E6330, E6440, E6540, E7240, E7250, E7440, E7450
- OptiPlex 30XX, 5050, 5250, 70XX, 74XX, 90XX
- Precision T1650
- Precision Mobile Workstation 7510, 7710
- Precision Rack 7910
- Precision Tower 5810, 7910.
Adapter converts DisplayPort to DVI (Single-Link): The Dell Adapter – DisplayPort to DVI (Single-Link) enables you view video content from any laptop or desktop with DisplayPort (DP) video output on a variety of DVI (Single-Link) compliant displays, ranging from monitors to projectors. Compliant with DisplayPort specifications version 1.1a and supporting a maximum video resolution of 1920 x 1200, this user-friendly adapter ensures a quality viewing experience.
3. Dell HDMI to DVI Display Adapter/Cable/Connector – G8M3C / CN-0G8M3C
This is a genuine Dell HDMI to DVI adapter cable. This cable is Dell part number G8M3C, CN-0G8M3C
4. Dell USB-C Mobile Adapter (DA300)
- Connect to 4K displays at 60Hz via DP or HDMI port and enjoy a crisp and clear view without compromising on performance. Supports single display at a time.
- The only USB-C adapter with in-built Cable management and a round, coaxial cable that offers a reliable connection with enhanced signal integrity.
- Small and round-shaped, the compact adapter fits neatly in your bag, while the concealed cable can be extended or retracted by rotating the top and bottom cover of the adapter, for easy storage.
- Easy to use, the adapter is ready to go when you plug it in – no installation of external drivers is necessary. Pair your adapter with Dell systems to enjoy business Class features.
- Usb-a and USB-C downstream Ports also offer fast data transfer rates.
Featuring the widest variety of port options available including HDMI, DP, VGA, Ethernet, USB-C and USB-A, this Dell USB-C Mobile Adapter – DA300 offers seamless video, network and data connectivity, in a neat, compact design. Connect to 4K displays at 60Hz for crisp, clear resolution without compromising on performance. The USB-C and USB-A downstream ports let you connect other supported peripherals and enjoy faster file transfers with SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps data transfer speeds. The innovatively designed adapter fits neatly in your bag and features a concealed cable for tidy storage. A longer coaxial cable allows for greater flexibility to work with various form factors from clamshells to 2-in-1s to detachables, providing enhanced and reliable signal quality. Simply plug it in and you’re ready to go – no driver installation necessary. Works best with Dell systems and supports Dell Business Class features.
5. Dell Adapter-USB-C to HDMI/VGA/Ethernet/USB 3.0 (DA200)
- Connections: 1x HDMI
- 1x VGA
- 1x USB 3.0
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet.
- Compatibility: Inspiron 13 7368 2-in-1, 15 7569 2-in-1, 17 7778 2-in-1
- Latitude 7370
- Precision Mobile Workstation 5520
- XPS 12 (9250). See Description for full compatibility list.
- Device Type: External Video Adapter. Bus Type: USB-C.
- Enclosure Color: Black.
- What’s in the box: Dell Adapter – USB-C to HDMI/VGA/Ethernet/USB 3.0
The Dell Adapter – USB-C to HDMI/VGA/Ethernet/USB 3.0 connects your mobile computer to an external display with your choice of HDMI or VGA outputs. Replaces need for multiple adapters: The compact Dell Adapter – USB-C to HDMI/VGA/Ethernet/USB 3.0 offers a plug-and-play solution for connecting your laptop or notebook to an external display and other essential devices. The adapter also features an Ethernet port, which means it can replace as many as three dongles to save you space on your desk and in your bag. Onboard USB 3.0 means you still have an open port to connect with USB peripherals. Choose from VGA or HDMI video output: Choose from available VGA and HDMI ports to connect your mobile computer to an external monitor. The Dell Adapter gives you the flexibility to use a wide variety of monitors to expand your desktop and stay productive while managing multiple applications. Ethernet port connects to wired networks: The Dell Adapter – USB-C to HDMI/VGA/Ethernet/USB 3.0 lets you connect to wired networks via an Ethernet port when needed. This ensures you can connect to the Internet and stay productive in virtually any environment. USB 3.0 port lets you connect to more peripherals: With the Dell Adapter you can add productivity options without sacrificing USB connectivity. Using the included USB 3.0 port, you’re free to connect to a range of everyday peripherals, such as printers, scanners, and external hard drives. This product is compatible with the following systems: XPS 12 (9250); Latitude 7275; Latitude 11 (5175); Latitude 7370; Latitude 12 Rugged Extreme 7214; Latitude 14 Rugged Extreme 7414; Latitude 14 Rugged 5414; Inspiron 13 7000 Series (7368); Inspiron 15 7000 Series (7569); Inspiron 17 7000 Series (7778); Latitude 5280; Latitude 5480; Latitude 5580; XPS 9365; Precision 5520; Latitude 7280; Precision 3520; Latitude 7480; OptiPlex AIO 7450; OptiPlex 7050 MFF; OptiPlex 7050 SFF; OptiPlex 7050 MT; Latitude 5285 2-in-1; Precision 7520; Latitude 5289 2-in-1
6. Dell Adapter – DisplayPort to HDMI 2.0 (4K)
- Uncompromising view on the big screen with Ultra HD (4K) support the adapter supports up to Ultra HD (4K) at 60 Hz, so you can experience incredible screen clarity while viewing your favorite 4K videos, playing games or making presentations on a large display.
- Highly portable with a compact and lightweight design bring the adapter with you wherever your busy day takes you. Its compact and lightweight design makes it easy to carry around. Just throw it in your bag and head off to your next destination.
- Get started right away with plug & play with the added convenience of plug & play, you won’t have to waste time trying to get your display set up. Simply connect the adapter from the DisplayPort on your PC to the HDMI input on your monitor, projector or HDTV, and get started right away.
- Compatibility Compatible with Dell platforms and backward compatible with all older versions of HDMI Compliant monitors, projectors and HDTVs
- Supported resolution: 3840 x 2160
Connect with up to 4K resolution displays
with the Dell adapter – DisplayPort to HDMI 2.0 (4K) you can connect your PC’s DisplayPort to 4K displays with an HDMI input without compromising on picture quality. Enjoy a seamless connection between PCs with DisplayPort and with multiple versions of HDMI (versions 1.2, 1.4 and 2.0) -compliant monitors, Projectors and HD TVs.
7. Dell USB/HDMI A/V Cable
HDMI/USB for Projector, Monitor, Workstation, Notebook, HDTV, Audio Device – 1 x Type C Male USB – 1 x HDMI Female Digital Audio/Video – Black
8. Dell 911695 Mini DisplayPort to VGA Video Adapter Cable
The Dell Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter lets you view video content from any desktop or laptop with Mini DisplayPort video output on a variety of VGA-compliant displays. Compliant with DisplayPort specifications version 1.1a and supporting a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels, this versatile adapter ensures a quality viewing experience on everything from monitors to projectors.
This adapter allows you to take video content from your desktop or laptop and display it on any monitor, projector or HDTV featuring VGA input. As long as your device is equipped with a mini DisplayPort output, this compact adapter ensures seamless conversion. Use it to enjoy movies on a home projector, mirror your desktop for an expanded workstation or show presentations at school or work.
9. Adapter Usb-C To Vga 470-Abnc
Manufacturer: Dell, Inc. Manufacturer Part Number: DBQBNBC064. Brand Name: Dell. Product Name: USB/VGA Video Adapter. Product Type: Video Adapter. [Technical Information] Adapter Type: USB/VGA. Connector on First End: 1 x 24-pin Type C Male USB. Connector on Second End: 1 x 15-pin HD-15 Female VGA. [Physical Characteristics] Color: Black.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dell Hmdi Connector for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!