Top 10 Bissell Vac Parts
925 reviews analysed
1. Bissell Cleanview Plus Upright Vac Model 3918 Brush Roll Assembly Part # 1600159
Bissell Cleanview Plus Upright Vac Model 3918 Brush Roll Assembly Part # 1600159
2. BISSELL Febreze Style 1214 Cleanview & PowerGlide Pet Replacement Filter
- Premium allergen filtration
- Replacing prevents dust and debris from cycling back out of the vacuum and into your home!
- Did you know that your vacuum has filters that should be checked frequently? Depending on your household, it is recommended that you replace your vacuum filters every 3 to 6 months. Refer to your BISSELL vacuum owners manual for replacement instructions.
- This filter is NOT washable – It’s a good idea to buy an extra filter to always have one ready to use!
- See description below for vacuums that fit this accessory!
- Note: Packaging may vary
Genuine BISSELL parts. Includes 1 Pre- Motor filter with the fresh scent of Febreze Spring & Renewal. This accessory works with PowerGlide Lift-Off Series and PowerGlide Pet. *Febreze and related trademarks are owned by The Procter & Gamble Company, Cincinnati, Ohio, and used under license by BISSELL Homecare, Inc.
3. Bissell Pet & Hand Vac Multi-Level Filter, 97D5
- This is an O.E.M. Authorized part
- Fits various Bissell models
- Oem part number 203-7416
- This is a Bissell replacement part
- Part Number 203-7416
- This is an O.E.M. part
- Includes: 1 Replacement Filter
- A clean filter is critical to maintain cleaning performance. Over time, filters can become dirty and eventually clog. A dirty or worn filter can diminish the cleaning performance of your vacuum, so it is important to monitor them regularly.
- Cleaning Filters: To clean the filter, gently tap it on the edge of the trash can, brushing off anything that may be sticking to the filter.
Bissell Pet & Hand Vac Multi-Level Filter, 97D5
4. Bissell 3-in-1 Stick Vac Dirt Container Filter 203-7423 – Pack of 3
This is a genuine Bissell replacement Filter Cartridge for all Bissell 3-in-1 Lightweight Stick Vac 38B1 series models. The filter may be washed several times, but should be replaced once every 6 months. This filter is located inside of the dust cup, and captures microscopic dust and debris. If your vacuum suddenly looses suction power, replacing this filter should be the first step in diagnosing the suction loss. Fits all Bissell 3 in 1 Lightweight Stick Vacuum Models in the 38B1 series, including: 38B1 Silver 38B1-1 Chrome 38B1-3 Fearless Red 38B1-4 38B1-5 Lime Popsicle 38B1-6 38B1-7 Blue 38B1-8
5. Bissell Crosswave Area Rug Brush Roll, 1934
6. Bissell Style 1008 Filter Pack for CleanView Upright Vacuums
- Did you know that your vacuum has filters that should be checked out frequently? Depending on your household, it is recommended that you replace your vacuum filters every 3 to 6 months. regular replacement of your filters helps your vacuum operate at peak efficiency..
- Refer to you BISSELL vacuum user guide for replacement instructions.
- Regular replacement of your filters helps your vacuum operate at peak efficiency.
- Premium allergen filtration helps reduce household allergens such as tree, grass & ragweed pollens.
- See the description below to see which vacuums fit with this filter!
- This part works with the following products: CleanView Deluxe Vacuum with OnePass (2410), CleanView Plus Vacuum with OnePass (3918), and CleanView Vacuum with OnePass (9595)
Genuine BISSELL parts. This accessory includes 1 innter pleated filter and 1 outer foam filter. Works with CleanView Vacuums (7636, 14522, 2410, 8531, 85312, 85321, 3583, 35831, 35835, 3583R, 3918, 2412, 24101, 3247, 1334, 1331 1328, 1328V, 1322, 1329, 1819, 1838, 13321, 1381, 1381K, 1834, 1837, 1332, 1320, 13202, 1320A, 1327, 13321, 132R, 1333, 13335, 1822, 1319, 1319A, 7482, 9595A, 1330, 13302, 1330K, 1330R, 1331, 1825, 1813, 1823, 1836, 1820, 9595, 1234, 1816, 9595R) PowerClean Vacuum (1330k) and PowerLifter Vacuums (1413, 1413W)
7. BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, Green, 2252
- Powerful pet hair pick-up with triple action brush roll + scatter-free technology
- Swivel steering to easily maneuver around furniture and other obstacles
- Clean edges and corners with edge-to-edge cleaning
- Remove pet hair with specialized pet tools including pet hair corner tool and pet tool
- Bottom, easy empty dirt bin makes emptying quick and mess-free
- Replacement Filter – Style 12141
The Bissell Clean View swivel pet gives you the outstanding performance you’d expect from an Expert Floor care company at a great price. It has specialized pet tools and features, so you know it’s designed for homes with pets. The triple action brush roll lifts, loosens and removes embedded pet hair and its silk-like bristles work gently on hard floors to remove fine debris while also keeping it contained with scatter-free technology. Just as its name suggests, the Clean View swivel pet has swivel steering that gets around and under furniture and other obstacles in your home. Pair that with edge-to-edge cleaning capabilities and you can clean with confidence that you’re getting more with each pass – giving you a new outlook on convenient cleaning.
8. Bissell Multi-Purpose Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, 1400B
- Compact deep cleaner for small and large clean-ups. 48 ounce dirty tank capacity. Hose Length: 4 feet
- Strong spray and suction remove tough stains and spills
- cleans and helps dry in 1 step
- Parts made from post-consumer recycled plastic
- PVC-free tanks and hose
- Tough-stain brush attachment included. Power Rating : 3 Amps. Heatwave Technology : No
- Measures 9-1/10 by 18-4/5 by 13-1/4 inches
- 1-year limited warranty
9. BISSELL Cleanview Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, 2486, Orange
- OnePass Technology with powerful suction and innovative brush design to clean on the first pass.
- Scatter-Free Technology reduces scatter on hard floors
- On-board storage keeps specialized tools including the TurboBrush Tool, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand close by while cleaning
- Powerful, multi-cyclonic system for lasting suction that captures and keeps dirt in the bin, where it belongs.
- Large Capacity, Easy Empty Dirt Tank empties with the press of a button.
- The combination of a 25-foot power cord, a 6-foot hose and a 13.5-inch cleaning path provide an extended cleaning reach.
Forget lugging around a heavy vacuum while cleaning, the BISSELL CleanView is lightweight and powerful, meaning it’s easy to maneuver from room to room and still packs the powerful punch needed to clean multiple surfaces. Dirt and debris are no match for the OnePass Brush Roll, providing a satisfactory clean on the first pass.* Plus, with Scatter-Free Technology, you can clean with confidence knowing you’re picking up even the hard-to-see, debris from the floor. But we also know messes are not contained to the floor, so the CleanView comes with specialized tools like the TurboBrush® Tool, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand, which all store on board and are always within reach while cleaning. And when your cleaning is complete, maintaining the machine is simple with the Easy Empty Dirt Tank, which empties straight into the trash with the easy push of a button. Its washable filters and multi-level filtration system also keeps the CleanView running like new, so it’s ready to clean whenever and wherever the messes happen. *Removes most surface debris based on visual test BTP0221.
10. BISSELL CrossWave Floor and Carpet Cleaner with Wet-Dry Vacuum, 1785A
- Vacuums And Washes Your Floors At The Same Time. Surface Type: Bare Floors
- Multi-Surface Machine Cleans Both Sealed Hard Floors And Area Rugs
- Dual-Action Multi-Surface Brush Roll Uses An Innovative Microfiber And Nylon Brush To Mop And Pick Up Dry Debris At The Same Time
- Two-Tank System Keeps Cleaning Solution And Dirty Water Separate To Ensure That You’Re Always Cleaning With A Fresh Mix Of Water And Formula
- Smart-Touch Controls On The Handle Allow You To Easily Switch Between Cleaning Hard Floors And Area Rugs And Control Your Solution With An On-Demand Solution Trigger
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bissell Vac Parts for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!