Nowadays, there are so many products of apple rooibos in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for apple rooibos in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings apple rooibos which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
574 reviews analysed
1. The Republic of Tea Carmel Apple Red Tea, 36-Count, Packaging may vary
The Republic of Tea’s Caramel Apple Red Tea is made of sweet African rooibos from the bountiful grounds of South Africa. Creamy caramel and crisp apple flavors are blended with the benefits of rooibos for a delicious Autumn inspired treat that will remind you of falling leaves and carved pumpkins. Brew a pot of this delicious fall drink on a brisk day and enjoy by a warm fire. Naturally caffeine-free, this dessert tea is pleasing to people of all ages. To make this premium tea, simply heat filtered water to a boil, pour over tea, and steep for 5-7 minutes.
2. The Republic of Tea Almond Coconut Macaroon Red Rooibos Herbal Tea, 36 Tea Bag Tin
- Healthy rooibos provides a smooth, caffeine-free base while coconut adds a touch of sweetness.
- Make every day a cause for celebration with this calorie-free, Kosher certified tea.
- Use 1 Almond Coconut Macaroon Red tea bag per 6 ounces of water. Steep for 5-7 minutes. For iced tea, double the amount of tea and pour over ice.
- Gluten Free, Kosher Certified, Sugar Free, Carb Free
Healthy rooibos provides a smooth, caffeine-free base while coconut adds a touch of sweetness. Make every day a cause for celebration with this calorie-free, Kosher certified tea. Use 1 Almond Coconut Macaroon Red tea bag per 6 ounces of water. Steep for 5-7 minutes. For iced tea, double the amount of tea and pour over ice. Gluten Free, Kosher Certified, Sugar Free, Carb Free
3. Harney and Sons Mulled Plum Cider Tea, 4 Ounce
- Rich in warm spices, Mulled Plum Cider tea is packed full of flavor.
- Plum and apple pieces are enhanced with ginger and cinnamon to draw out their natural essence.
- If you’ve ever enjoyed a night beside a flame accompanied by a hot spiced tea like this one, then you’ve truly known joy.
- Country of origin is United States
Rich in warm spices, Mulled Plum Cider is packed full of flavor. Plum and apple pieces are enhanced with ginger and cinnamon to draw out their natural essence. The smoky flavor of cardamom pods and whole cloves pamper this rooibos-based tea. If you’ve ever enjoyed a night beside a flame accompanied by a hot spiced tea like this one, then you’ve truly known joy. The rich flavor and color mixed with just a splash of milk make for a marvelous dessert.
4. Celestial Seasonings Herbal Tea, Cinnamon Apple Spice, 20 Count
100% natural herb tea. The delicious taste of freshly ground cinnamon and juicy, red apples delivers a harvest of sumptuous flavor and delectable aroma. The tradition of celebrating life’s bounty each autumn with a spicy beverage comes alive again when you fill your cup with 100% natural cinnamon apple spice herb tea. Beckon the spirit of crisp autumn days, and envelope yourself in the warmth if steamy cinnamon apple goodness. This product contains all-natural ingredients and flavors, an no artificial colors or preservatives. Gluten free. Packaging may vary.
5. Twinings Pure Rooibos Red Tea K-Cups for Keurig Brewers (72 Count)
Authentic Rooibos (pronounced roy-boss) or Herbal Red Tea comes only from the Cedarberg Mountains in the remote area of central South Africa. This herbal tea, made from the leaves of the Rooibos plant, has been enjoyed for countless generations by native South Africans. The plant is harvested in summer, fermented and then dried in the sun until it reaches a deep mahogany red color. Rich in antioxidants, and caffeine-free, Twinings African Rooibos Herbal Red Tea has a pleasantly sweet flavor. Great to drink with lunch or in the afternoon, this tea is best with a little milk or served plain. African Rooibos is a naturally caffeine free herbal tea with a distinctive reddish color and a pleasantly sweet flavor that naturally contains antioxidants.
6. Celestial Seasonings Tea Caramel Apple Dream 20 bags
Celestial seasonings herbal tea, caramel apple dream caffeine free is a uniquely flavored, naturally caffeine free tea. It is a dreamy herbal tea that captures the experience of biting into a freshly dipped caramel apple. The sweet apple and cinnamon flavors are followed by the melt-in-your mouth taste and aroma of creamy caramel, along with hints of maple and a dash of sea salt to balance the sweetness. This delightful tea is gluten-free and kosher. It does not contain artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Each box contains 20 teabags. See nutrition facts panel for allergens. You’ll love the aroma as much as the flavor.
7. Celestial Seasonings Herbal Tea, Fruit Tea Sampler, 18 Count (Pack of 6)
Celestial Seasonings Herbal Tea, Fruit Tea Sampler, 18 Count (Pack of 6)RASPBERRY ZINGER: HIBISCUS, ROSEHIPS, ROASTED CHICORY, ORANGE PEEL, BLACKBERRY LEAVES, NATURAL RASPBERRY FLAVOR WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS, RASPBERRIES AND RASPBERRY LEAVES. COUNTRY PEACH PASSION: ORANGE PEEL, ROSEHIPS, HAWTHORN, CHAMOMILE, NATURAL PEACH FLAVOR WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS, BLACKBERRY LEAVES, HIBISCUS, PEACHES, CITRIC ACID AND PAPRIKA (COLOR). WILD BERRY ZINGER: HIBISCUS, ROSEHIPS, ROASTED CHICORY, ORANGE PEEL, BLACKBERRY LEAVES, NATURAL FLAVORS OF BLACK RASPBERRIES, STRAWBERRIES, BLUEBERRIES, RED RASPBERRIES, CRANBERRIES AND CHERRIES WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS AND CITRIC ACID. TRUE BLUEBERRY: HIBISCUS, ROSEHIPS, ORANGE PEEL, NATURAL BLUEBERRY FLAVOR WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS, BLACKBERRY LEAVES, WILD BLUEBERRIES AND BLUEBERRY LEAVES. BLACK CHERRY BERRY: HIBISCUS, ROSEHIPS, ROASTED CHICORY, BLACKBERRY LEAVES, HAWTHORN, NATURAL BLACK CHERRY FLAVOR WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS, CHAMOMILE AND SWEET CHERRIES.Show moreProduct featuresCelestial Seasonings Herbal Fruit Tea Sampler contains five of our most popular herbal tea flavors. Our caffeine and gluten-free tea blends are infused with the taste of berries and stonefruits. We achieve our delicious flavor profiles without the use of any artificial flavors or artificial preservatives. Simply steep a tea bag in hot water for 4-6 minutes for the perfect cup. Includes one 18-count box of Celestial Seasonings Herbal Fruit Tea Sampler. Each sampler includes the following flavors: Raspberry Zinger, Country Peach Passion, Wild Berry Zinger, True Blueberry and Black Cherry Berry. Celestial Seasonings teas are an invitation to bring the perfect balance to your day. From herbal teas to chai and matcha lattes and everything in between, thereÃ¢??s a Celestial blend thatÃ¢??s just right for any occasion. We blend our teas using the finest herbs, teas, spices and botanicals available, and we lovingly package them in engaging, thoughtful boxes that truly represent the goodness found inside. One 18-count sa
8. The Republic Of Tea Peppermint Cuppa Chocolate Tea, 36 Tea Bags, Rooibos Tea Dessert Blend
- Decadent Flavor: Real cocoa kernels and fresh peppermint leaves lend this tea superior taste and quality.
- Notable Tea: Featured on Every Day with Rachael Ray and NBC Today Show as Top 10 Skinny Foods all dieters should try.
- Healthy Dessert Alternative: With no calories and no sugar, this is a healthy and tasty option to fat-laden desserts.
- Finest Ingredients: Made with premium rooibos for a caffeine-free delight.
- Health Benefits: Zero Calories, Sugar Free, Gluten Free.
9. Natural First Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Finishing Rinse w/Rooibos (Red) Tea to Stimulate Hair Growth
Nautral First’s Rooibos Tea finishing rinse is made with all organic ingredients including apple cider vinegar which is widely used to add radiance to hair and has been combined with Rooibos Tea to help stimulate new hair growth. This easy to use rinse leaves hair smoother, softer and easier to comb, with an incredible luminosity and brightness. Use this herbal rinse to rid your hair of messy product build up without stripping it. It is important to remove residue from your hair. This is one of the main reasons you don’t obtain results. It removes soap residue, excess oils and dirt, soothes, refreshes, and closes your pores. It has antiseptic and germicidal properties, irrigates your scalp, and leaves it with that tingling feeling that tells you its squeaky clean. Red tea is enriched with zinc, copper, potassium, and calcium, which all promote hair growth and strengthening. The high dose of copper assists to prevent premature graying of hair, while anti-inflammatory agents of the tea can also help to soothe the scalp and fight dandruff. Caffeine is added to this finishing rinse. Caffeine is sited as blocking dihydrotestosterone (DHT), the hormone responsible for a few forms of hair loss. One of the main antioxidants, polyphenol, is said to help promote shiny, soft hair and protect from sun damage.
10. Harney & Sons Loose Leaf Tea – Organic Rooibos 4oz.
- Harney & Sons Loose Leaf Tea – Organic Rooibos 4oz.
- Rooibos, known as ‘Red Bush’ in its native South Africa, is a popular herbal beverage.
- It looks like tea and has healthy properties, yet contains no caffeine.
- This is a certified Organic herbal.
- It makes a brew that looks like a black tea, but without the caffeine.
Over the last century, this legume has become quite popular. First the Afrikaans noticed it and named Rooibos (redbush) then it was sold around the world as a healthy replacement to black tea. It makes a brew that looks like a black tea, but without the caffeine.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Apple Rooibos for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!