Top 7 Apple Pro Macbook
Finding your suitable readers for apple pro macbook is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for apple pro macbook including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
636 reviews analysed
1. New Apple MacBook Pro (16-Inch, 16GB RAM, 512GB Storage) – Space Gray
- Ninth-generation 6-Core Intel Core i7 Processor
- Stunning 16-inch Retina Display with True Tone technology
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
- Amd Radeon Pro 5300M Graphics with GDDR6 memory
- Ultrafast SSD
- Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Six-speaker system with force-cancelling woofers
- Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Up to 11 hours of battery life
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi
2. Apple MacBook Air MJVE2LL/A 13-inch Laptop 1.6GHz Core i5,4GB RAM,128GB SSD (Renewed)
From your morning coffee till your evening commute, you can work unplugged. When it’s time to kick back and relax, you can get long hours of iTunes movie playback. And with long standby time, you can go away for weeks and pick up right where you left off. Whatever the task, the fifth-generation Intel Core i5 processor with Intel HD graphics are up to it. From editing photos to browsing the web, everything happens ultrafast. And all that power is encased in an Incredibly thin Unibody design. With the latest 802.11Ac technology, MacBook Air takes Wi-Fi speeds over the top. Connect to an 802.11Ac base station – including airport extreme or airport time capsule – and experience wireless performance up to 3x faster than the previous Wi-Fi generation. 802.11Ac also delivers expanded range, so you can work more freely than ever.
3. New Apple MacBook Pro (13-inch, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD Storage, Magic Keyboard) – Silver
4. New Apple MacBook Air (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage) – Gold
- Stunning 13.3-inch Retina display with True Tone technology
- Backlit Magic Keyboard and Touch ID
- Tenth-generation Intel Core i3 processor
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- Fast SSD storage
- 8GB of memory
- Stereo speakers with wider stereo sound
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Up to 11 hours of battery life
- Force Touch trackpad
5. Apple iMac 21.5in 2.7GHz Core i5 (ME086LL/A) All In One Desktop, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, Mac OS X Mountain Lion (Renewed)
- 21.5″ 2.7GHz Dual Core i5
- 8GM Memory, 1TB Hard Drive
- Integrated Intel Iris Pro 5200
- Connectivity includes four USB 3.0 ports, dual Thunderbolt ports, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n compatible), and Bluetooth 4.0.
- Fresh installation of Mac OS X Mountain Lion, includes new MagSafeadapter
The iMac “Core i5” 2.7 21.5-Inch Aluminum (Late 2013/Haswell) features a 22 nm “Haswell/Crystalwell” Quad Core 2.7 GHz Intel “Core i5” (4570R) processor with four independent processor cores on a single chip, a 4 MB shared level 3 cache, 8 GB of 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM, a 1TB Hard Drive, and an “integrated” Intel Iris Pro 5200 graphics processor with 128 MB of “Crystalwell” embedded DRAM (and shared system memory). It also has a built-in “FaceTime HD” webcam and stereo speakers, but lacks an optical drive. This model has a 21.5″ 1920×1080 LED-backlit 16:9 widescreen IPS display with the “cover glass fully laminated to the LCD and anti-reflective coating.” The rear of the case is aluminum and is thicker in the middle and tapers to a razor thin 5 mm at the edges. Connectivity includes four USB 3.0 ports, dual Thunderbolt ports, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n compatible), and Bluetooth 4.0. Compared to its predecessor, this model essentially has the same external enclosure, but it has a much more efficient “Fourth Generation” processor and architecture, as well as faster graphics, faster Wi-Fi, and the option of faster storage. The “Late 2013” iMac models shipped with a compact aluminum Apple Wireless Keyboard and the choice of either a multi-touch “Magic Mouse,” a multi-touch “Magic Trackpad,” or a traditional wired Apple mouse.
6. VIVO for Apple MacBook Pro 15" A1398 Late 2013/Mid 2014 Retina Display Full LCD LED Display Screen Assembly Repair Part 661-8310
Extremely Important: Please match your Macbook year and part number. You cannot deviate from your current screen specifications. Purchasing a screen with different specifications will not work with your system. If you are unsure how to get your Macbook model number and year, please contact us and we will gladly help. The newer LCD screens have a high degree of difficulty to replace. Most end users hire a professional to change the screen out. This is a full assembly. Assemblies are much easier to replace than the screen panel and will give your laptop a brand new look.
Compatible Apple Models:
Late 2013 EMC2674/EMC2745
Late 2013 ME293LL/A-ME294LL/A
Mid 2014 EMC2876
Mid 2014 MGXA2LL/A-MGXC2LL/A
7. Apple 96W USB-C Power Adapter
- The 96W USB-C power adapter offers fast, efficient charging at home, in the office or on the go.
- Charging cable sold separately.
- Compatibility: MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, early 2015–2017), MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 and later), MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 and later), MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016–2019), MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Apple Pro Macbook for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!